Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Next move
Hello.

I'm wonderdering what I should get next. (Don't need to mention the throwables, I'm trying to get CTS or pilum)

My equipment is this at the moment:

Throwables : Jarids (Will upgrade to CTS or Pilum ASAP)
Polearm : Snake spear
Head : Khergit guard helmet
Body : Eastern Heavy Red Armour
Hands : Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets
Feet : Khergit guard boots
Support : SHC

Also, can someone explain me the diffrence between CTS and pilum ?
Upgrade your body armor with Pikemens Heavy Plated Vest. (~1mil)
Same with your helmet: Nikolskoe/Gnezdovo or Black/White Sturmhaube.(all ~800k crafting cost)

And cts and pilums: More damage for cts, but Pilums are faster (if I'm right)

I'd suggest to buy cts as Pilums are more expensive, but you just get a slight improvement, which is even arguable!
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Are you Hero yet? Pilums are hero locked.

Pilums are a bit faster and "flies" better. That means that the projectile flies further. (accuracy etc..)
CTS has one more damage point. And blabla. It depends on what kind of throwables you like/are used to.
It's probably one of the most asked questions Big Grin

There are lots of topics about it like : http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg235564

It could be that you fancy a certain hero class and as from this point looking for hero locked gear. (I'm thinking about  Halberdier, Marauder..)

Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Right now, your gear is decent for your tier.
I would recommend you head for a hero class if you haven't already - if you are good then go ahead and get yourself some Pikeman's Heavy Plated and maybe a Rus Helmet.
Then after that go for either CTS or Pilum (or any of the 3 house crafted throwing).

Your support is great, I quite like that people still consider the SHC as a main upgrade to your load out as it is usually very important for team play.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Seeing this
Throwables : Jarids (Will upgrade to CTS or Pilum ASAP)
Polearm : Snake spear
Head : Khergit guard helmet
Body : Eastern Heavy Red Armour
Hands : Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets
Feet : Khergit guard boots
Support : SHC

What i would do
Hero(750k-(880k for respec)->Cts(750k)->White Sturmhaube(looks the best with that armor)(500k)->Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest(1m)->
Barbutte(3m)->Chainmail Over Leather(5m)->Explosive Barrel(5m)->Wall Barricade(3m)

Optional:
Pike,Better than Cts,Feet

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
According to me it much depends on what hero you're planning to be. Throwables for a pikemen are always a priority. However if you're going for Marauder you already own a very good polearm. In such a case I'd go hero 1st to take the advantage of Marauder power and hope ppl would bring some nice throwables I could use. Should you want to make MP I would suggest to get yourself CTS first and upgrade to hero after that. Either way, I'd worry about weapons and char upgrade well before armour. Pikemen depend much on mobility and they don't get hit as often as other classes.
Thanks alot for the answers !

I'm not hero so I'll go for the CTS then.

As ur not hero you should probably go hero first because the speed/dmg buff is really nice even if you "just" have jarids. Also on the most server are people with cts/pilums so you can grap them, but nobody can drop you better stats =)