Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Good Bye Nord Invasion !
I just wanted to post here to say goodbye to you, people of NI !
Usually, I go AFG some months and i come back to NI. But not this time.

I don't want to complain but i've played a lot this game and NI bored me for real this time and i would like to explain why I took this decision.

After being AFG for a while, I’m now sure not to come back ( 99,9% sure ) for some reasons:
Because of last updates (kiting), because i think NI works like a hard game (a lot of time needed, lot of gold etc..) but in the same time you want to make this mode easy/fair play for beginners (which makes no sense, in my eyes, since you need 2 years to farm a decent stuff)  ;D
Because I’ve never looted a single time since i play (I don't care about legendaries but i wanted to loot once, like a goal, i'm sure you know what i mean)

And the main reason ;D because i will be dad in 1 week or so..  Tongue

I enjoyed NI and lot of people but i'm done with it this time !
So, CYA Guys good luck and have fun, with the hope to play NI on Bannerlord with you maybe !  Wink

Yoru

Have fun matey, good luck with your family!

Turtle
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Congratulations!

Have a good time with your real life ^_^
congrats on no more sleep ;D
go and take care of your family!
I'll miss kiting with you  Sad but real life is more important. Congrats and good luck friend. Smile
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(05-08-2015, 05:53 PM)Swaliant link Wrote: I'll miss kiting with you  Sad but real life is more important. Congrats and good luck friend. Smile
Bye and congratulations!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I've never seen a better kiter on archer. It's such a pity you're abandoning us.
Congrats on becoming a father and good luck.
(I play this mod with my daughter, maybe this will be the case for you one day ... Smile )