Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2 levels From hero But dont know which I want to Go
2 levels away And i cant Make up my mind. Would someone Like to List the playstyles Of the 3 Classes?
What current class are you? So we know what types of hero classes you can be.
I posted In The crossbowman Thread So obviously Im sharpshooter
(08-08-2015, 02:19 AM)Aurilius link Wrote: I posted In The crossbowman Thread So obviously Im sharpshooter
Sorry just saw it as the newest post.
Pavise is like a jack of all trades, you can shield (9 shield, second highest in this game), are reasonably tanky and have access to the best armor out of the sharpshooter classes.
Aventurier has one more athletics, gets better 1H WPF and access to better 1H's.
Coosen Marksman has more Crossbow-WPF and gets access to special crossbows who mostly are a tad better than their non-chosen marksman counterparts.

Overall pavise may be the most teamoriented while aventurier is more of a fun class and chosen marksman is only worth if you have a Deadshot imo.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(08-08-2015, 02:22 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Pavise is like a jack of all trades, you can shield (9 shield, second highest in this game), are reasonably tanky and have access to the best armor out of the sharpshooter classes.
Aventurier has one more athletics, gets better 1H WPF and access to better 1H's.
Coosen Marksman has more Crossbow-WPF and gets access to special crossbows who mostly are a tad better than their non-chosen marksman counterparts.

Overall pavise may be the most teamoriented while aventurier is more of a fun class and chosen marksman is only worth if you have a Deadshot imo.

I think Im gonna go With Pavise not only does it Get iron flesh and The standard Weapon Prof But it can Switch to Either shield Or Switch to a Sharpshooter Depending On the situation
(08-08-2015, 06:11 PM)Aurilius link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=46152.msg238596#msg238596 date=1439043758]
Pavise is like a jack of all trades, you can shield (9 shield, second highest in this game), are reasonably tanky and have access to the best armor out of the sharpshooter classes.

I think Im gonna go With Pavise not only does it Get iron flesh and The standard Weapon Prof But it can Switch to Either shield Or Switch to a Sharpshooter Depending On the situation
[/quote]

That's why I chose pavise too. I did never regret it.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I think a lot of this depends on items you have and/or plan to get, classes you already have, and play style. I'm a min maxer that already has a royal guard so I never saw a point to pavise, even with a penetrator and shield of kings.

Chosen marksman: dead shot, big shot, eastern repeater, elegant crossbow
Pavise champion: shield of kings, black armor
Aventurier: illustrious and whatever else they can use
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Note Tower Shield is usable by tr4 Sharpshooter

For me Pavise champion was the way to go as i have no Rg and i have a Fell edge and cash to buy armor.
but i dont think i would go it if i had a Rg so like Malong said look what you need and what you have already.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So like Woody said, I just want to use the underline bbcode.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.