Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Skirmisher's Equipment!
A few side notes:

- I've based the stats off of in game stats (through singleplayer), because sometimes, the site gives different information than the game. So don't be surprised to see other stats on the main site, because those stats are kinda wrong.

- All items can naturally be used by all tiers past those I've put them in (So Pikeman can use Militia stuff etc).

- Damage dealt by weapons is divided in three catagories:
Cut ©: The ordinary damage. Nothing special about it.
Blunt (b): Blunt ignores some of the enemy's armor, making blunt weapons very valuable against heavily armored troops.
Pierce (p): Pierce damage also ignores a portion of the armor your enemy wears, though not as much as blunt. Pierce weapons are in general also a bit faster than blunt weapons, but not always.

- Check this link for an overview of all crafts currently available by Clickeverywhere:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=6

- I'd recommend going for Infantry and Heavy Infantry after you've made it to Pikeman for better armor, so you can use the Open Trooper Helmet (31 Head Armor), and the Marketplace Helmets (Flat topped Helmet, etc) which aren't nearly as expensive as the Pikeman craftable helmets. If you're going for a Hero class, I'd still go Infantry - Heavy Infantry, and respec when you have enough gold at level 52.

- If you see any mistakes in my thread (grammar, spelling, a spoiler too much, wrong info, etc), don't be shy! Let me know where I'm wrong, and I'll correct it.

Thanks for reading guys!
Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Complete Guide to the Skirmisher's Equipment! - by Maroon - 10-09-2012, 06:45 PM