Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum Messages problem?!?
Hi all,

I'm not sure if that's a bug, but I'm a bit confused and also worried about the following:

I've sent a pm to two different people today and it has shown up that the messages has been sent successfully. This was more than 10 hours ago and both persons were online in the forum some time after that, but still no answer. Ok, they possibly just ignore me, but I'm posting this here as it's not the first time without any response.

So, my question: Is it possible that a pm doesn't reach the other person even if it has shown up that it was sent?
Or did I miss the lesson in good manner in which the teacher told you that ignoring messages would be the real good manner?
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I have never heard of this problem but i have had people not reply for hours but eventually they do. I think they are just not looking at the forums at that moment of time but have the tab open with the forums.
I don't see any way the messages would not have been delivered if you saw the confirmation.

As Leahcim said, they might have a page open in their browser (particularly the portal) which makes them seem online.  Otherwise, they might not have notifications on.  Finally, they might be ignoring you.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hi, emails were not working earlier but are working now. PMs themselves have always been working though.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Ok, thanks for the answers Nao and Kip! I completely forgot this thread  :-[

Nevertheless, this didn't happen again so far. So, like you two have said: It won't be a technical problem.

TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"