Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: MashA
(19-08-2015, 05:08 PM)Mashette link Wrote: [quote author=Kratos link=topic=46569.msg239789#msg239789 date=1440003842]
Came here to report this aswell, that kid got mad over a failed wave 1 run , seriously, we were only at wave 1.

I wasn't even mad lol. I just said I didn't agree with the cade placement and then i got people insulting me
[/quote]

Ikr, normal people say "shut up lea you'd whore your mother out for a fiver"

And like i said, you must be mixing me with someone else from chat, i didn't even say anything in the chat.
First we have 1 wall for cade, the spot where you want go, with one wall need 5 or 6 shielder. Just lucky if more people join after with cade on this game...
2) i d'ont think is a band placement. I have 1 wall i use it for block bot and one shielder gap. Not my fault if wall are great (my god i need say that?? It's obvious but..)?
3) it's my wall, if you're not agree buy one, buy a cade or other things.
4) I've just say it's stupid say that when you see our situation at the beginning of the game. You know what? I want just see what happened if we have cade in the other spot... i think we died fast...
Prince : x7
Ragnar : x8

Loot :
Odin 5 x Hardened Metal
Odin 3 x Small Lump
(19-08-2015, 05:08 PM)Master link Wrote: [quote author=Mashette link=topic=46569.msg239790#msg239790 date=1440003941]
Thank you Master nice to see someone actually standing up for a newbie  ;D

For the most part from what i've seen as a newbie it seems that older players can get away with a lot, but if a new player does something slightly wrong they call an admin and attack him instead of explaining or helping them.

I'm new myself - and there was not really explanation from the cade placer - and many of us were saying the cade placement was bad because it kept all range players from the fight, costing us a run beyond round 1.

But still. Relax next time Mash. Don't insult. Can't defend that, new or not xD.

~M
[/quote]

Yeah, I know the insult was wrong but I wasn't gonna stand there and let people insult me for no reason  Sad
I didn't pick this fight, they decided to start one :/

(19-08-2015, 05:09 PM)Eternal link Wrote: [quote author=Mashette link=topic=46569.msg239791#msg239791 date=1440004085]
[quote author=Kratos link=topic=46569.msg239789#msg239789 date=1440003842]
Came here to report this aswell, that kid got mad over a failed wave 1 run , seriously, we were only at wave 1.

I wasn't even mad lol. I just said I didn't agree with the cade placement and then i got people insulting me
[/quote]

Ikr, normal people say "shut up lea you'd whore your mother out for a fiver"

And like i said, you must be mixing me with someone else from chat, i didn't even say anything in the chat.
[/quote]

Lea decided to get involved for no reason whatsoever. Not the first time either. I think this player keeps trying to bait for reports cus they keep doing it, and not just to me. Btw nice job at twisting words. I said I wasn't mad until people decided to insult me for no reason. Everyone keeps saying It's a cooperative game but when you see old players acting like their above everyone else you do start to despair
(19-08-2015, 05:10 PM)Harad link Wrote: First we have 1 wall for cade, the spot where you want go, with one wall need 5 or 6 shielder. Just lucky if more people join after with cade on this game...
2) i d'ont think is a band placement. I have 1 wall i use it for block bot and one shielder gap. Not my fault if wall are great (my god i need say that?? It's obvious but..)?
3) it's my wall, if you're not agree buy one, buy a cade or other things.
4) I've just say it's stupid say that when you see our situation at the beginning of the game. You know what? I want just see what happened if we have cade in the other spot... i think we died fast...

1. Your cade spot was just as bad. Notice how we lost on round one.
2. Your spot had a gap for shielder, yes. But it was too high - no range players could do anything with that bad placement.
3. Granted. But why did it turn into insults over a bloody cade?
4. Bad cades are bad. I still think it was awful, regardless.

Either way, shouldn't be a spam war in the topic lol.

Should probably leave this to staff before anyone else gets offended xD

~M
Guys, i,ve read the hole post and all i have to say to this is grow up ^^. Bad Cade placement ?? no Reason to report at all... insulting someone for it well yeah happens that u get mad. But conversation like that (about Cades placement) should of been done in two sentences.

ps."Cade is placed no way to change it, so stop arguing"
I agree, but I just got angry when they decided to insult me and start provoking me because I said I didn't like the cade placement. I was happy to leave it there but apparently saying your opinion means they can attack you.
Wow just a min.  This is for reporting players not for having a fight.  The thread is going to be locked.

Use irc to argue these minor points.