Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

YNN Daily Update #1
Unbelievable Loot Drop: Snagging the Legendary 'CTS' Weapon - Haha Gotem CTS! Today, We're Gonna TOSS Up Our Gameplay with the Ultimate DPS Power-Up! ??

Read here first the exclusive interview with our reporter BobYankle.

Host: Welcome back, gamers! Today, we've got an exclusive treat for you. We're sitting down with BobYankle, who's just made gaming history by acquiring the 'CTS' weapon, rumoured to be the most powerful DPS (Damage Per Second) output in the game. Bob, welcome!
BobYankle: Thanks for having me!
Host: So, let's dive right in. Tell us about this 'CTS' weapon. What makes it so special?
BobYankle: Well, the 'CTS' stands for 'Cataclysmic Terrorizer System', and let me tell you, it lives up to its name! This weapon is a game-changer. It boasts an insane 2000 DPS, making it unmatched in raw damage output. It's like wielding the power of a thousand suns in your hands.
Host: That's absolutely mind-blowing! But there's more to this story, isn't there? I've heard rumours that this weapon has some unexpected benefits beyond just dominating the battlefield.
BobYankle: You heard right. It's not just about the damage it deals in-game. Something incredible happened when I equipped the 'CTS'. I've been struggling with partial blindness for years, but after using this weapon for just a few hours, my vision started improving. It's like the game world seeped into reality and cured my ailment.
Host: That's unbelievable! So, you're saying that using the 'CTS' not only amps up your gameplay but also has real-life healing effects?
BobYankle: Absolutely. It's like the ultimate gaming experience transcends the virtual realm and touches reality in ways we never thought possible.
Host: Well, there you have it, folks. The 'CTS' weapon isn't just about dominating the game; it's about rewriting the rules of possibility. Thank you so much, BobYankle, for sharing your incredible journey with us.
BobYankle: My pleasure. And remember, gamers, embrace the power of the 'CTS', and who knows what other miracles await.

Host: You heard it here first, folks. Stay tuned for more gaming miracles, right here on YankleBob News Network. Until next time, happy gaming!
I want to read those every day
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them