Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Bug "Wicked Tavern Fanatics"
Character Name: WTF_Dest
Character Serial: 1209
House Name: Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Recently, when I logged into my account, I was not a member of my house anymore as if I was kicked. I asked if my fellow mates have the same problem and each one of them had the same problem, including [glow=red,2,300]the leader[/glow], so ALL the members are kicked. While we were trieing to deal with the problem, we tried creating a new house and we we tried that, the system didnt allowed us because there were already a house named "Wicked Tavern Fanatics", but none of us is a member of the house. That prevents us to regain our house. What to do now?

Dest
did u guys make sure u had enough money in ur house bank to keep the house sustained? cuase it sounds like u guys ran out of money in the bank
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(14-09-2012, 09:29 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: did u guys make sure u had enough money in ur house bank to keep the house sustained? cuase it sounds like u guys ran out of money in the bank
Could you explain that, please? (That is possible because we were offline for 7-8 months)
then thats probably the problem. there is a tax that is taken out of your house bank for the king and if you dont pay it your house is "dissolved". however you can ask a dev to start it back up for you if they are in a good mood Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Yes the house is on -1001 gold so it has been disbanded. As I AM in a good mood after an evening in Hyper's company I have given you some money into the house so it is active again. Make sure you use the Donate button in the house section (http://puu.sh/15rrl) to keep the house alive.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I'm still not a member?
(16-09-2012, 01:59 PM)Dest link Wrote: I'm still not a member?

Of which house, there are three houses called 'Tavern Fanatics' in the database.

Wicked Tavern Fanatics
WTF~ Wicked Tavern Fanatics
Wicked Tavern Fanatics NI

I assume you guys made all of them, but which one do you want to be a member of?
(21-09-2012, 01:36 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Dest link=topic=6006.msg50895#msg50895 date=1347803962]
I'm still not a member?

Of which house, there are three houses called 'Tavern Fanatics' in the database.

Wicked Tavern Fanatics
WTF~ Wicked Tavern Fanatics
Wicked Tavern Fanatics NI

I assume you guys made all of them, but which one do you want to be a member of?
[/quote]

Wicked Tavern Fanatics, please Smile
Fixed.