Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade failed, cannot reopen trade
I don't know if this is consistently reproducible, but here are the circumstances:

* 11112 sends trade request to 2516978
* 2516978 opens trade, adds items, clicks accept
* 11112 adds item, clicks accept
** checkbox for 2616978 gets unchecked
* 2516978 clicks accept
* nothing gets traded, all items are still in respective characters' inventories
* 11112 sends trade request to 2516978
** Message displays "You already have a trade open with that character!"
** No trades are displayed under Active Trades

[Image: cTYRmZa.png]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I've also experienced this bug and can no longer trade with several of my house members because of it.
https://i.imgur.com/RlVbfac.png
https://i.imgur.com/nJpuFy9.png

Dragon Halberd 26/03/21

Distinctly Average Warriors

"I'm actually f**king s**t at NI" - MajorBocan, 2021
"If I loot I'll actually buy a cat" - MajorBocan, 2021
(27-08-2015, 11:38 PM)wowcraft link Wrote: I've also experienced this bug and can no longer trade with several of my house members because of it.
Well I just traded with a different character, but there's a corner case where both players only have one character and can't spare the 500 gold for the invite.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
This has happened before but I have still been unable to duplicate the error - even by following those steps.  There must be some other variable I have not thought of yet.  If you can make this error occur reliably, please let me know.

I've reset all the broken trades to be open.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...