Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
Quote:_Pappalaz link=topic=6015.msg128123#msg128123 date=1374911664]
unitedkillerz are still playing NI and yes we do still have a teamspeak
irish did not turn it off as he went for his holidays
a lot of our house members are playing NI but never come in to ts or play together
what happened  Sad

Should migrate over to the NI teamspeak pappalaz seems to be around 40 people in there around EU timezone formin super groups for Ragnarok Big Grin
It got brought up when CC got themselves a couple of admins. Probably should be brought up again. Has UK considered at least making a house channel in the NI TS? I am aware that UK is a major clan that plays other games. But I am also aware that UK has 4 admins in NI and is also a major house in NI. I am not suggesting you abandon your own TS, I am merely suggesting a house channel is created on NI TS which allows the admins another location to be contacted and your players to interact with other NI groups. You could choose to idle in one TS when you are in the other, or swap and change, or not enter the NI one at all. I would only see the creation of a UK presence on NI TS as a positive move to bring a large house closer to the NI community.
I seem to have 2 problems: First NI has no servers at all (did install 0.5.1) and second I can't reach the TS server............

(I think the server issue might be caused by my warband having updated to 1.157 unnoticed)
Heroes: TRGC_Hrothmund: Legio
             TRGC_Hrothgar: Repeaterman

Loots: Worm Bane 10.09.18
I've given up hope of looting anything. This is all I got in 9 years...
The UnitedKillerz teamspeak is up for renewal soon.

I will talk it over with the other House/Clan leaders.
Thought I should post this here and make it official and stuff.

I have gotten tired of the game to a point where I don't feel the same drive to play it anymore.
Main reason is I don't find it fun anymore. But just like with all games I might get a sudden urge to play again, so who knows how long this will last... Tongue

I will still hop on TS every now and again just to make sure you guys are alive and well Wink

And to NI, until we meet again... Unless I install the newest update for Warband. Tongue

Dragged on long enough, Cyaround!

das_D
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
good luck das see u soon buddy
cheers das see you on ts
Finally found a way to play NI again: I have a non Steam version that's still on 1.153!
Heroes: TRGC_Hrothmund: Legio
             TRGC_Hrothgar: Repeaterman

Loots: Worm Bane 10.09.18
I've given up hope of looting anything. This is all I got in 9 years...
For the Information of [UK] members that do not read our web site please visit this link.

http://unitedkillerz.net/news.php

As a Clan we are needing donations please.
FYI of all we have a new teamspeak

94.23.31.23:9978