Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fire Blade, y u no better?
Fire Blade
Need to be level 18 Alchemist to make it.

Swadian Hope
Need to be level 13 Blacksmith to make it.

All i would like Fire Blade to have stat wise
Would be 49 Cut 107 lenght and be a hand-and-a-half sword usable by all Tier 4 classes, and tier 3+ infantry instead.
47 or 48 cut.

Just a thought, maybe it has been said before. Just to have an actual reason to make one.

Thanks to Senni's Alchemy Thread and Tarimoth's Blacksmithing Thread

Thank you for your time, and sorry for not liking the stats of the Fire Blade more.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Interesting, but if you think about it, all the craftables are close to legendaries already. Honestly, legendaries are nothing compared to craftables anymore, just make a HWH, better then anything else. The Fire Blade has been super improved and it's already pretty long. A 1/2 handed sword for that would be lame, because it would be better then the worm and almost as good as aurora. I like your point, but I think improving it would be a little undeeded.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Where did you get the idea that you can only make one Fire Blade per level 18 alchemist?
(16-09-2012, 09:00 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote:Where did you get the idea that you can only make one Fire Blade per level 18 alchemist?
Well, i actually never looked in to it... Seeing as i do not even have the money to think about getting level 18 Alchemy, but i saw a post about... Somewhere, and i guess it stuck with me.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
You can make as many as you want, just too expensive. Main problem:
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"