Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swapping Characters From Within Servers
this involved changing names mid-game, which i don't believe is possible with the warband engine
(01-09-2015, 09:50 AM)Soviet link Wrote: this involved changing names mid-game, which i don't believe is possible with the warband engine
What about Changing stats mid-game ?
As i can see this been done when we have a open inventory ( Having all the items/crafting/etc on one ID )

Admins will like this so they dont need to leave as much for people that want to change class

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-09-2015, 10:13 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=47186.msg241577#msg241577 date=1441101001]
this involved changing names mid-game, which i don't believe is possible with the warband engine
What about Changing stats mid-game ?
[/quote]
Stats are possible, names not iirc(at least not without WSE).
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(01-09-2015, 09:50 AM)Soviet link Wrote: this involved changing names mid-game, which i don't believe is possible with the warband engine

Instead of doing different names why not just have everything on one name and use the native "class selection" screen and have each account ID have a list of available classes based on what each character is. So when you log in you would select Swadian faction, then it would bring up the Troop selection screen, at which time it would show all of the classes on your account, and those would all have different IDs on the sight.     
      Given that people can have the same name and not have it interfere each class could be the same name and just a different ID. People wouldn't be able to have every character named something different, but theoretically they would be able to swap classes.
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(06-09-2015, 03:37 AM)Midren link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=47186.msg241577#msg241577 date=1441101001]

Instead of doing different names why not just have everything on one name and use the native "class selection" screen and have each account ID have a list of available classes based on what each character is. So when you log in you would select Swadian faction, then it would bring up the Troop selection screen, at which time it would show all of the classes on your account, and those would all have different IDs on the sight.     
      Given that people can have the same name and not have it interfere each class could be the same name and just a different ID. People wouldn't be able to have every character named something different, but theoretically they would be able to swap classes.
[/quote]
but i like having different names for all my characters