Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you want this to happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do want
71.43%
25 71.43%
Don\'t want
17.14%
6 17.14%
Don\'t want to want it but want it
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New event idea, Roll the dice. Need Suggestions!
"The shakes" everyone switches to the highest sensitivity/dpi their mouse can handle for a wave.(Could also switch the way you grip your mouse)

Feel like this one should already be up there. Severely disappointed in you guys...
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
(03-09-2015, 11:36 AM)Mp3jkl link Wrote: "The shakes" everyone switches to the highest sensitivity/dpi their mouse can handle for a wave.(Could also switch the way you grip your mouse)

Feel like this one should already be up there. Severely disappointed in you guys...
I was going to suggest something similar, but I couldn't think of a name that wouldn't get me in trouble.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Updated Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
ROCKY! Punch a nord  siege  master  to death
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz
Epic! Lets do it!
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015
Dr_Mr_Prof_Medic: try to kill a bot with medic box
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(03-09-2015, 04:33 PM)WS_Lemon link Wrote: ROCKY! Punch a nord  siege  master  to death

I feel just doing that would take longer than a typical rag run lol
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I don't mind the name Nesquik, but can it be "Throw In Your Laundry" instead?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Shield! all inf shield and everyone else has to slash !
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz
Bring me his head!!! on a wave you are tasked to kill a certain bot some sort of punishment if you don't some sort of reward if you do

Don't know what to call this one but on a random respawn wave you have to kill the boss with a medic box

Incoming ! on this roll everyone must try and find a shield to block the incoming ranged

Swadian Warcry/Battlecry! (whatever is preferred) the elected player must make up a chant that he must sing/shout at the beginning and end of the wave

Catch it son! the player must attempt to receive a headshot from a Nord.

Maze runner!  one player is elected to be the maze runner the rest of the team need to build a maze for him to run through (Maze must use at least 10 + plus  barricades )

Suicide bomber!  player must run with a barrel into the nords and blow it up 

Hey sexy lady! player is force equipped with brides clothing dress/gown and other items for a certain number of rounds (whole game ??)

Let it snow!  all weapons dropped and snowballs must be thrown at the enemy

Pictionary! player must pick up and use a ranged weapon to make a shape of  something on a nearby wall first to guess the picture  gets a reward of some sorts

Traitor !!! player is force switched to become a nord till the next respawn  (will be hard to implement)

You want some I give it you! player must drink beer three times on the map and then charge in to the nords ready to give them some

(so want to be able to do this) Assassin !! you have the assassin/royal assassin or trickster gear force equipped including weapons and you must assassinate one of the nords

BULLSEYE!!  hit three headshots in a row

Stairway to heaven ! (cade stacking is allowed only for this dice roll) the player select 3 players who make a stairway to heaven with them they then must climb down and down twice without falling to get to heaven.

Could make some more elmo when i'm not so tired also some of this would require a developer i believe with the force equipping so those will be hard to do 
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby