Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

getting kicked from servers
Hello my name is Golden_Arrow and I have a huge problem. When i play NordInvasion in the morning i can play normal but when I want to play in the evening then if I go in to a server i get kicked after a few minutes.

I have tried to search for the problem on the internet but if I look at there advise and do what they say you must do it just don't work. I tried to look at my internet provider, if i had internet, i tried to see if i was banned and I tried to go in a server with a other account and on a other computer.

Please i need help i have got this problem already [glow=red,2,300]2 weaks[/glow] :'(. I hope someone can help me.
SPQR_Golden_Thrower (Master Peltast)
SPQR_Golden_Arrow (Warden)
SPQR_Golden_Sword (Commando)
SPQR_Golden_Bolt (Sharpshooter)

Loot:
Try downloading the latest version from the website and completely deleting your old copy of the mod. This sounds like it might be related to invalid copies
I am gonne try. Thanks for your reply Smile. Hope it works. Big Grin

Loot:
I found a modification for native in the NordInvasion mod :Smile. I guess i accidently did this modification in the wrong folder.

Well i hope my problem is solved but if it isn't solved i will come here again to write my problem down.

Loot:
It doesn't work i still get kicked from every server after a few minutes. I have found one fault that's solved but i don't know why i still get kicked.

Loot:
Are you sure you have the most up to date NordInvasion (2.8)?
2.8 he means. lol.
No. This is the cool version
Do you share your internet with anyone? It might be that your bandwidth is being used up, causing you to lose connection, unless you specifically saw that you were being kicked.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Or if you share a serial! My brother often plays my copy of Warband, but if both try to play online at the same time one will get kicked because the serials are the same. Anyone you know using the same serial?