Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Random ping spikes that sometimes last for minutes (under 24 ping to 900+)
Update 14/09/15

Seems to be resolved, past week I haven't had the ping issues Smile.
-------------------------------
Hello since a couple of weeks I have random ping spikes to EU servers. Usually it is around 25 ping or lower but out of the blue it rises to 900+.
My swings starting to take seconds and i see rubberbanding all around. But I am not disconnecting... With lagspikes like that I can only shield as I get killed even in normal wave 1 if i try to slash or move.

I don't have this ping spike issue in ANY other game, just EU servers of nord invasion and the ts server, sometimes the website takes a very long time to respond too.
If i load other websites they load instantly but not the nord invasion one. Also I can connect to other TS servers for hours without dropping once, constantly dropping on nord invasion ts.

Just to clarify I have no torrents on, this is the only pc that is being used atm on my network, other ping tests show very low ping and no packet loss. (Speedtest.net shows around 50mbps up and down with 15 ms ping to Hamburg, while i have 500+ ping to the nord invasion servers and if I am correct they are hosted in Germany, I live in the Netherlands)
Have tried reinstalling the mod but that did nothing, I flushed my dns servers but that also didn't help. The odd thing is that I do not have these random ping spikes on US nord invasion servers while i live in the eu... (around 100 ping constant to us servers). Also I have scanned my pc with malwarebytes and some other programs to get rid of malware/virussus.

Can one of the mods give me a list of the server IP's in pm so I can trace if this happens again? Or maybe check a connection log of for example the last SPQR event, I had the random ping spike there as well. I really am getting fed up with the spikes making the game unplayable for me. The mod is great but those ping spikes do take the fun away.

Thanks for reading this trough.

-Leandero

-tracert: this shows that the issue isn't on my end in my opinion

[Image: ping_issue.jpg]
upload an image

SteamProfile
since the ts server and EU servers are not connected, it is probabbly a issue with ur connection. Tryed reinstalling M&B restart Router or even check the Firewall ?
Wrong l3ack.  They are both hosted out of the same hosting company.  Same as the data base which he is also having issues with.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

thats right, still the ping is not an issue of the server itselve...
I did that, also reset router etc, I just don't get why I have the connection issues to the website, ts and eu server but connection to us and aus server is stable... It can jump from 20 to 900 and later back to 20 again, i can't find one reason why it does that. I don't have this issue in any other online game.
SteamProfile
From the trace you posted, it looks the delay happens between Amsterdam (6 ms to Hetzner on Amsterdam Internet Exchange) and Stuttgart (1100 ms to Hetzner core). You might e-mail that trace to AMXIS and ask if they experience any problems with this connection, the contact is here: https://ams-ix.net/contact/contact-ams-ix-noc--2. If it is already in-Hetzner issue then contact for their support is: https://www.hetzner.de/de/hosting/support/email. It makes no sense to try to work on your side if it looks like it's outside, so I'd suggest to verify this first.