Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Buff or Not Buff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buff
36.00%
9 36.00%
Not Buff
64.00%
16 64.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Buff the Valsgarde
can we also give dwarf axe crush through while we're at it Big Grin
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(25-02-2018, 02:13 PM)TerrorBite Wrote: can we also give dwarf axe crush through while we're at it Big Grin

Vgs is what 50m+ ags 30m dwarf axe not even 10m 

Seems like it needs a buff... can't believe the Devs mist this... 

Crush though is to main stream what about it has a 2nd mode were it turns into a throwable now that's were it's at.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
i was thinking if i gathered 10x dwarf axes would the devs let me turn it into 'throwing dwarf axes'?
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
What about throwing DWP's?
That would be fun
(25-02-2018, 02:37 PM)TerrorBite Wrote: i was thinking if i gathered 10x dwarf axes would the devs let me turn it into 'throwing dwarf axes'?

But that would = ish the value of the vgs?

I'm just talking about a buff.

Dwp does not need any thing when it's the only locked inf 1h... Ow wait shit fang is a thing and it's 20m vs 15m... Guess it needs to have a buff... In that case it can be used as a polarm.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
No. Prices do not dictate stats. If you believe you paid too much for the stats of this item that you already knew about, you should not have purchased this item.