Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
If you don't plan to add better maybe rename Studded Gauntlets/Noble Steel Gauntlets --> Dark/Gothic Gauntlets
Make Dark/Gothic Greaves usable by Xbow and maybe Halb and Ranger. 

With this make the boots drop a bit more.

I did say that as well some time ago but so far 0 has happened. 
Was talk about adding a craftable/red but that was half a year ago almost.

(04-07-2016, 07:56 AM)Woody Wrote: Xbow can use Heavy Steel Greaves/Black Heavy Steel Greaves.
So we we get boots better than market place that go with Brigadine and even Black Armor/Guardian Armor?

+ Were the red boots for xbow ? As xbow is the only one that can have a true red set lol. 
I'm not even sure if a new model is needed just use Commando ones that are already in game (Steel Shynbaulds). 

Also (Bring Back Bump) on 2 things i think have got over looked or will be.

(15-10-2016, 11:16 PM)Woody Wrote: Ornate Crusader Helmet and Ornate Crusader rename one of them plz lol

(28-09-2016, 06:48 AM)Woody Wrote: The 3 xbow heros getting a buff from Power throw 1 -->Power throw 2 so i don't need to get any of the other 9 heroes to pick up db twigs etc when doing cades.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-10-2016, 07:05 AM)Woody Wrote: If you don't plan to add better maybe rename Studded Gauntlets/Noble Steel Gauntlets --> Dark/Gothic Gauntlets
Make Dark/Gothic Greaves usable by Xbow and maybe Halb and Ranger. 

With this make the boots drop a bit more.

I did say that as well some time ago but so far 0 has happened. 
Was talk about adding a craftable/red but that was half a year ago almost.

(04-07-2016, 07:56 AM)Woody Wrote: Xbow can use Heavy Steel Greaves/Black Heavy Steel Greaves.
So we we get boots better than market place that go with Brigadine and even Black Armor/Guardian Armor?

+ Were the red boots for xbow ? As xbow is the only one that can have a true red set lol. 
I'm not even sure if a new model is needed just use Commando ones that are already in game (Steel Shynbaulds). 

Also (Bring Back Bump) on 2 things i think have got over looked or will be.

(15-10-2016, 11:16 PM)Woody Wrote: Ornate Crusader Helmet and Ornate Crusader rename one of them plz lol

(28-09-2016, 06:48 AM)Woody Wrote: The 3 xbow heros getting a buff from Power throw 1 -->Power throw 2 so i don't need to get any of the other 9 heroes to pick up db twigs etc when doing cades.

[Image: d7d4606de0.png]

This is the real Ornate Crusader.

In all seriousness, though, Gothic Gauntlets would look different than Studded and Noble Steel and deserve to be separate items. I can't find anything called "Ornate Crusader" in the item file, just the Ornate Crusader Helmet and Ornate Crusader's Sword. Xbow heroes don't need throwing. I'd rather take it away from the others Smile
Was a WTS: Ornate Crusader that got attention. I pm him and he said it was a 1h... sorry did not think to check if that was the full name.

That a pain about xbow not being able to pick up crap in the way of cades... 
Will be funny tho for some weeks if you did take it away from Zwei/Rg/Sniper Heros so Pike/Leg have to take throwing stuff out of the cades like bolts and arrows atm.

So if need be i would vote to go back to 1.4... but if that dose not happen i think you need to look at some stuff (*=maybe)

Lionhide Boots - no buff ?
Valsgarde not the same as Gothic ? 
Heraldic Plate/Def being ether 78-80 armor tr4 (orange) and Gothic at 80-82 hero locked (I dont mind def getting a buff just not that big lol and Heraldic Plate should go with it.)
Barbutte With Coif tr4 56 armor - Ornate Bascinet hero locked 58-60
Grinder Helmet -  Orange and 57-60 armor Halb
Eastern Full Scale - 7-8w Tiger Scale Armour is now 3 or somthing
Weapons im not going to say whats op as i will be here for 1 hour+ but what you have maybe misted or overlooked.

Wulfsbane  -1 spd, +5c
Illus +4c
Fang is not xbow now... etc well lock Fell Edge to xbow and buff
?Halogi's Torch - Lock to Commando Hero and keep old stats
*Dragon Breath - Could lock to leg and buff and if they don't want it they can have a pike version (would need to make one...)
*Tower Shield,Swadian Half-Board Shield - Lock to Pc and buff ?
*Aegis Shield - you buff Sok ?

And probz a lot more i did not see but that the main ones for me.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: So if need be i would vote to go back to 1.4... but if that dose not happen i think you need to look at some stuff (*=maybe)

Lionhide Boots - no buff ?

Correct.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Valsgarde not the same as Gothic ?

Correct. As noted, the Valsgarde will be changed later and is more of a placeholder for now.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Heraldic Plate/Def being ether 78-80 armor tr4 (orange) and Gothic at 80-82 hero locked (I dont mind def getting a buff just not that big lol and Heraldic Plate should go with it.)
Heraldic Plate is now in line with Gothic. Defender Armor is being used for something else. Gothic was nerfed because we collapsed a tier. As said, we are moving away from having multiple tiers within a single rarity tier.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Barbutte With Coif tr4 56 armor - Ornate Bascinet hero locked 58-60

No, both legendary armors with the same stats and locked to all pike hero classes.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Grinder Helmet -  Orange and 57-60 armor Halb

No, red and the same as Thanos.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Eastern Full Scale - 7-8w Tiger Scale Armour is now 3 or somthing

Tiger Scale is pretty light. This is good. It seems I missed the Eastern Full Scale buff of +2 armor and +2 leg in the item file, though. That will be fixed later.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Weapons im not going to say whats op as i will be here for 1 hour+ but what you have maybe misted or overlooked.

K

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Wulfsbane  -1 spd, +5c

Yup. Sentinels are probably going to have a lot of fun with that.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Illus +4c

No. The Illustrious is for the three of them to share and constitutes the base line. All of the others are now better than it.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Fang is not xbow now... etc well lock Fell Edge to xbow and buff

I'd rather not take away the Fell Edge from the infantry and archers that use it. I'd rather change its color as has been done.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: ?Halogi's Torch - Lock to Commando Hero and keep old stats

I think people enjoy this item's current versatility. Based on its original history as a donator weapon, this seems fitting.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: *Dragon Breath - Could lock to leg and buff and if they don't want it they can have a pike version (would need to make one...)

I think it is fine as it is. Legionaires will most likely get their own legendary throwable in the future.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: *Tower Shield,Swadian Half-Board Shield - Lock to Pc and buff ?

Pavise will have its own shields later. For now it can make due with the Shield of Kings, the best shield in the game.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: *Aegis Shield - you buff Sok ?

I fail to see how these two shields are intrinsically linked.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: And probz a lot more i did not see but that the main ones for me.

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with so many changes. As this is not the place to argue stats, I am moving your post and my response to Feature Requests. I think your positions would be better described with logic and comparisons behind them rather than assertions and quoting stat changes and adding a question mark to the end. So far it seems almost all can be answered by the notes provided or the preamble of the item section of the topic, particularly these parts: "we have condensed house crafting into one solid tier rather than different tiers of similar items with different crafting costs. Legendary armors are also all the red tier now." "Items that belong to a specialized class should all be superior to non-specialized hero items, removing an old precedent of having cheaper hero locked items equal to or better than more expensive items due to being hero locked."
As the new item developer, I am bumping this thread and asking that all item related questions and concerns continue to be posted here. I will read and respond to them hopefully regularly. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Swadian Hope 54c 101 speed 103 length Usable by Commando
Personal crafted sword. Better than any hero locked housecrafted swords like Hero's Hope/Despair/Trust. Crafting price is a bit more expensive though. Should be nerfed/locked/moved.
In compare, Knight's Sword 51c 101 speed 101 length Usable by Legionnaire/Sentinel/Aventurier
Is a bit cheaper to craft, the "one-handed specialized hero" lock already should be enough to prove the price, but also looks humble comparing to the sword which available to the T4 infantry.

Swadian Courage 60 cut 99 speed 108 length
Swadian Perseverance 58 cut 101 speed 91 length
Illustrous 60 cut 103 speed 99 length(nearest to compare)
Swadian Courage is far superior by value of the stats comparing to Swadian Perseverance. Shouldn't "Perseverance" have 103 speed?

Halberdier Helmet
Shouldn't there be the one in position after "weak" pikemans helmets(personal/housecrafted) and before legendary Thanos Legacy?

Eastern Full Scale Body Armour Rating: 60 Weight: 9 Hero Pikeman
Tiger Scale Armour Body Armour Rating: 62  Weight: 3 Master Peltast
Feels too "unique" and overpowered.
The difference between housecrafted Pikeman Hero and Marauder locked armours for example is just 2 weight.
Logically would be to decrease the armour rating(to 58) as more lighter armour, maybe add some weight to 4-5 in total(to save the "redshirt" sphere of usability).
Winter Wrote:It seems I missed the Eastern Full Scale buff of +2 armor and +2 leg in the item file, though. That will be fixed later.
Really don't know is it already fixed, so just reminding.

Light Plated Boots 27 armour 2 weight
Eastern Greaves 25 armour 2 weight
Crafting is the same.
Suggest to make Greaves lighter(1,5 weight should be totally fine).

Barbutte with Coif 56 armour 2 weight
Ornate Bascinet 56 armour 2 weight
Suggest to add some armour to the Bascinet(decrease Barbutte armour?), as well as weight. Something like 57 head armour, 2,5-2,75 weight.
This will be pretty logical move according to game model of the helmets and will bring some difference to them.
Dwarf Axe needs crush through, then i can sell it and make a profit Smile
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Screw the Dwarf Axe.

Request: Legeandary Pikeman Gauntlets Wink Wink
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(09-06-2017, 08:44 PM)Narvad Wrote: Eastern Full Scale Body Armour Rating: 60 Weight: 9 Hero Pikeman
Tiger Scale Armour Body Armour Rating: 62  Weight: 3 Master Peltast
Feels too "unique" and overpowered.
The difference between housecrafted Pikeman Hero and Marauder locked armours for example is just 2 weight.
Logically would be to decrease the armour rating(to 58) as more lighter armour, maybe add some weight to 4-5 in total(to save the "redshirt" sphere of usability).
Winter Wrote:It seems I missed the Eastern Full Scale buff of +2 armor and +2 leg in the item file, though. That will be fixed later.
Really don't know is it already fixed, so just reminding.

Nope that got done when efs was 58 armour and did not get the buff to 60

With efs vs tsa I would just change the weight of efs to 7-8 it's is 9 atm still... All the other tr4/all heroes are 8.

Why well Pol vs Gothic eg [78 armour 16w (2 heroes) vs 78 armour 32w (4 heroes)] - I think that's fair with it being half the weight so tsa being 1 hero it can be more armour and a bit less than half. 

(09-06-2017, 08:44 PM)Narvad Wrote: Barbutte with Coif 56 armour 2 weight
Ornate Bascinet 56 armour 2 weight
Suggest to add some armour to the Bascinet(decrease Barbutte armour?), as well as weight. Something like 57 head armour, 2,5-2,75 weight.
This will be pretty logical move according to game model of the helmets and will bring some difference to them.

Making them different i'm all for sure I would think it would need to be even more than that tho. 
Ornate    4w|58a 
Barbutte 2w|56a

Dwarf axe has the problem of being the size of a hammer but no bonus of it being a hammer. Yes, it is an axe but in this game that does not help at all vs a normal cut 2h.

I still like my idea to make it slower and more cut and maybe with crush through

Ags || 154long | 70c | 88 speed
New Dwarf || 90 long  | 75c | 90 speed
or
New Dwarf || 90 long  | 72c | 85 speed | crush through

Coould also make the weight 10+ if you need to.