Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
Ornate was made to be the same as barbutte, just like how Gothics were made to be the same as knight helm/fearsome.

also tiger scale should be better than EFS, as its a hero locked armor. Hero locked items are supposed to be better than the non hero locked varients
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(10-06-2017, 03:31 AM)Woody Wrote: With efs vs tsa I would just change the weight of efs to 7-8 it's is 9 atm still... All the other tr4/all heroes are 8.
The difference between Pikeman's Heavy Plated/Scaled Vest and Housecrafted armour are in 4 armor. The difference between Housecrafted armour and Legendary one is 6 armor. So i guess it should have more weight to prove the weak diminishing. Or housecrafted armour should be buffed...
As infantry you have Transitional Armour(70a, 35w) > Heraldic Armour(74a, 32w) > Gothic/etc(78a, 32w).

(10-06-2017, 03:31 AM)Woody Wrote: Why well Pol vs Gothic eg [78 armour 16w (2 heroes) vs 78 armour 32w (4 heroes)] - I think that's fair with it being half the weight so tsa being 1 hero it can be more armour and a bit less than half.
I guess when we're comparing to the infantry armours(esp milanese/heraldic), my argument getting weaker. But you should remind that PoL locked for heroes which need more movement activity. I don't really see why peltast should be benefited so much comparing to marauder, for example. Halberdier has his own armours, Hoplite lucks 2 athetics so it doesn't really related to them.

Woody Wrote:Making them different i'm all for sure I would think it would need to be even more than that tho.
Ornate    4w|58a
Barbutte 2w|56a
4 weight is too much IMMO, and 58 armour is the same as Vagabond.

(10-06-2017, 08:49 AM)Coconut Wrote: Ornate was made to be the same as barbutte, just like how Gothics were made to be the same as knight helm/fearsome.
Infantry armours/helmets stats could be the same for the other reasons, other than "were made".
Pikeman Helmets until 1.6 update had different weight, but the same armour. So i guess it was designed to be different.
But instead of making them different and unique, it seems like easier was to just equalise them.
"...and hopefully making more items feel more unique."© Winter

(10-06-2017, 08:49 AM)Coconut Wrote: also tiger scale should be better than EFS, as its a hero locked armor. Hero locked items are supposed to be better than the non hero locked varients
That what Winter said on the previous page. But it is a matter of the difference limit. As we can see, even 2 weight difference(Gold Lamellar - Fulcrum/Eastern scale) is already considered as "better" by now.
Also, EFS is hero locked. Tongue
Archers get EK as their red item for all 'Archer heroes', but xbows dont get any red items ;( (for all xbow heroes) ;p
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(11-06-2017, 10:49 AM)Coconut Wrote: Archers get EK as their red item for all 'Archer heroes', but xbows dont get any red items ;(  (for all xbow heroes) ;p

Terath and I talk about moving Fang to Xbow only and Fell Edge to Inf but it would be a mess for people that had one and wanted the other or the old stats.

My guess wait for a new 1h for xbow or wait for a dev to say fuck it and be the trader for a week or 2 then cut of the trade opportunity.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I feel like if fang was made to be xbow only(which most people who have fang are) then it would have slightly better stats just like how EK was buffed when it was turned into red. Which means the price would go up I think, dont think people would mind it
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
And People could have a DWP as exchange for Fang if they only use it for their Infs
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
What about people that have fell edge on sniper? Do you want to give them a ek when I could not even get a ek when i had a ab ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
dont think legendary trades should be a thing unless a dev says so
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
This "hero locking" commotion actually reminded me about shared inventory. *Illuminati*

Would be nice if in the end there was legendary-quality one-hander for sniper/warden, except Halogi's Torch.

Coconut Wrote:Archers get EK as their red item for all 'Archer heroes', but xbows dont get any red items ;( (for all xbow heroes) ;p
Crossbowman has red helmets, red gauntlets. Tongue

(11-06-2017, 12:29 PM)Coconut Wrote: I feel like if fang was made to be xbow only(which most people who have fang are) then it would have slightly better stats just like how EK was buffed when it was turned into red. Which means the price would go up I think, dont think people would mind it
Then it will cross the Aventurier swords sphere of usability.

EK has mostly "decoration" value(as any other melee weapon, but also with low weight) for warden/ranger classes(4-6 hits to kill the royal assassin ...). Sentry has better option and sentinel more proficient with one-handed weapons.
On the other hand is Fang of Fenrir, which can be more efficiently used on any crossbowman hero.
They still can use the Fell Edge on sniper DWP is for all inf heros if iam not wrong
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia