Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
I meant red melee weapon for xbow
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
If a dev is up to it this is what I would do if I had the power. 
Only let the trades take place for 2-4 weeks and when it's been traded once it can't be traded to something else. 

Fell Edge | Leg 
Wulfsbane | Sniper Hero's 
Fang | Xbow Hero's

People with Wulf get: Fell Edge or Steel Stinger - cant keep Wulf
People with Fell  get: Dwp or Fang or Wulf - cant keep Fell
People with Fang get: Dwp or Fang 

Why because Rag and Wulf are the same stats and this way Leg can have a Red axe vs 2 of the same.

or make Wulf Inf hero locked etc just move it from its stats and place that it is atm.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-06-2017, 02:02 PM)Woody Wrote: If a dev is up to it this is what I would do if I had the power. 
Only let the trades take place for 2-4 weeks and when it's been traded once it can't be traded to something else. 

Fell Edge | Leg 
Fang | Xbow Hero's

Why because Rag and Wulf are the same stats and this way Leg can have a Red axe vs 2 of the same.

or make Wulf Inf hero locked etc just move it from its stats and place that it is atm.

Why do you want to change this all? Fell Edge  and Fang are made that you can use it for different classes. Btw the Halogis Torch is useable for Xbow and is better than nearly every other 1h so the colour doesn't really matter if the stats are good enough and only the classes which are made for melee like Commando Heroes, Sentry, Sentinel, Aventurier should have red melee weapons (with good stats) and not the ranged classes.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(12-06-2017, 02:02 PM)Woody Wrote: If a dev is up to it this is what I would do if I had the power. 

Fell Edge | Leg 
Fang | Xbow Hero's

I agree with most of what you said apart from not giving people the option to keep their Wulfsbane and Fell Edges, I don't understand your reasoning behind that. People that own Wulfsbane could also be given the choice to trade it for a Ragnar's Wrath.

(12-06-2017, 02:21 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Why do you want to change this all? Fell Edge  and Fang are made that you can use it for different classes. Btw the Halogis Torch is useable for Xbow and is better than nearly every other 1h so the colour doesn't really matter if the stats are good enough and only the classes which are made for melee like Commando Heroes, Sentry, Sentinel, Aventurier should have red melee weapons (with good stats) and not the ranged classes.
People want this change because every class is entitled to a red legendary for each piece of its armoury. Sentry, Sentinel and Aventurier, while they do have a higher melee proficiency than the other heroes of their profession, are still predominantly ranged classes, so by your logic they wouldn't be entitled to red melee weapons.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
All (sniper or inf or xbow) red 1h in a perfect world would all be the same value to me but i see all red 1 hero 1h ether higher or lower just call it different from them.

Thats why

(12-06-2017, 02:53 PM)Disco Wrote:

Fell Edge | Leg 
Fang | Xbow Hero's

I agree with most of what you said apart from not giving people the option to keep their Wulfsbane and Fell Edges, I don't understand your reasoning behind that. People that own Wulfsbane could also be given the choice to trade it for a Ragnar's Wrath.

(12-06-2017, 02:21 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Why do you want to change this all? Fell Edge  and Fang are made that you can use it for different classes. Btw the Halogis Torch is useable for Xbow and is better than nearly every other 1h so the colour doesn't really matter if the stats are good enough and only the classes which are made for melee like Commando Heroes, Sentry, Sentinel, Aventurier should have red melee weapons (with good stats) and not the ranged classes.
People want this change because every class is entitled to a red legendary for each piece of its armoury. Sentry, Sentinel and Aventurier, while they do have a higher melee proficiency than the other heroes of their profession, are still predominantly ranged classes, so by your logic they wouldn't be entitled to red melee weapons.

Because this are classes which are good in Melee not like the other classes who are focused on shooting . Why don't just make the Halogis red and you solved this problem if the colour is so important for you.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(12-06-2017, 04:27 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Why don't just make the Halogis red and you solved this problem if the colour is so important for you.
Then there also people who don't like the orange Dragon Breath on their legionnaires. Wink
Dur, eagle, stag bow, gothic,.. i can keep on going. The argument for 1h heros only having a red 1h is you like saying zwei can have the only red 2h or pc to have the only red armor.

When i complain about stuff being orange not red you may think i just want red for the looks or some stupid thing like that.. What i can compare it to is any thing in life were the better thing normaly has some title to it's this version etc.

In most things atm more are red or there so much that alot end up in orange. 1h are not like that other than dwp i think. All other red 1h are 1h hero ones even tho we have fell edge fang torch just siting here it makes sense to push them up most or all to red vs wait for even more new shit to drop.

Got some things in my notes and should put them up here before I restest my pc 

Bring back bump (1h idea ^^^ up)

Reinforced Half-Plate/Def Set
Def set being the best craftable set for jugg and Reinforced Half-Plate gets turned into the red one (obviously people with def get half plate ect..)
+The Def set would be better/the same as gothic vs now were you have no craftable helm/hand/boots for jugg
+The Set can be mad vs waiting and waiting and waiting just for fucking boots and hand armour to drop...
+ Reinforced Half-Plate goes with vals more than vals and def
+....

- a lot of work but would be worth it in the end as jugg becomes a "better" class to the avg player.

Tracker Armour/Leviathan's Guard
10w vs 12w I want to guess the other 2 owers (Vm/some noob) other than me would rather the stats be 53/10w vs 54/12w
Tracker Set should be same price/crafting as H-Bear/Royal its still 1m less or whatever for the body armour and hood 

Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk 
Usable by all like worm bane so make it the craftable version of that? 

Aurora Blade(1h) - nerf and Illus - buff 
illus has 3 heroes yet it looks like it has the stats for 4 heroes or idk so could give jugg the ability to use it or just buff it

All Rg amour or Jugg 
I think this could apply more to Rg now but it could also work on Jugg and that's giving more armour at the cost of more weight 

Volcanic Dagger 
As said in other posts it does the job of sniper without being sniper so i would do 1 or 2 of the things below (make sure you don't fuck them that hard plz)
-more weight with more p
-less speed with more p
-less accuracy with ..

Plate Over Leather 
Seems like 79 armour makes more senses?

(12-10-2017, 07:20 AM)Woody Wrote: Got some things in my notes and should put them up here before I restest my pc 

Bring back bump (1h idea ^^^ up)

Reinforced Half-Plate/Def Set
Def set being the best craftable set for jugg and Reinforced Half-Plate gets turned into the red one (obviously people with def get half plate ect..)
+The Def set would be better/the same as gothic vs now were you have no craftable helm/hand/boots for jugg
+The Set can be mad vs waiting and waiting and waiting just for fucking boots and hand armour to drop...
+ Reinforced Half-Plate goes with vals more than vals and def
+....

- a lot of work but would be worth it in the end as jugg becomes a "better" class to the avg player.

10w vs 12w I want to guess the other 2 owers (Vm/some noob) other than me would rather the stats be 53/10w vs 54/12w
Tracker Set should be same price/crafting as H-Bear/Royal its still 1m less or whatever for the body armour and hood 

Usable by all like worm bane so make it the craftable version of that? 

illus has 3 heroes yet it looks like it has the stats for 4 heroes or less so could give jugg the ability to use it or just buff it

All Rg amour or Jugg 
I think this could apply more to Rg now but it could also work on Jugg and that's giving more armour at the cost of more weight 

Volcanic Dagger 
As said in other posts it does the job of sniper without being sniper so i would do 1 or 2 of the things below (make sure you don't fuck them that hard plz)
-more weight with more p
-less speed with more p
-less accuracy with ..

Plate Over Leather 
Seems like 79 armour makes more senses?
Reinforced Half-Plate/Def Set:
I couldn't make heads or tails of this request, sorry. I guess make defender set craftable again so you can get boots and gloves on your jugg? How would this make the class "better" to the average player? The average player probably doesn't have an excess of more than 10+ million at a time, I'd wager, so high end craftables and legendary items would empty their pockets. To me, the average juggernaut player (if there is such a thing, even) would use the personal crafted juggernaut armor that costs the same to craft as trans, which is very good for its price. I understand that the drop rates aren't dropping what you want right now, but that's no reason to ask for an item change to accommodate your lack of legendary extremities. I'd very much rather add new high tier craftable gaunts and boots for juggernaut than put defender set through the same trouble that it was given a couple months back.

Please stop assuming that people will agree with you on your suggestion without asking them. Other than that, I'll consider looking at the weight for Leviathan's Guard. About the Tracker set (47/18, 10w), I don't think it should cost the same as its two competitors, the Royal Sniper set (50/21, 12w) and the Heavy Bear set (52/23, 15w). Both of those sets are better in every way except for the weight. Please consider that lower weight doesn't always make an item 100% comparable to items a cut above them.

What? Apsod's does 4 more swing, 3 more pierce, and has more reach. No.

I see nothing in your post about an AB 1h nerf but I'll look at AB and see if it really needs it. I've heard from some people that it is a bit fast.
I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not going to give Juggernaut Illustrious. I don't know what to make of "it looks like it has the stats for 4 heroes". Juggernaut is not a 1 handed specialized hero. Illustrious is also usable by all 3 one handed heroes, which is why its stats are slightly lessened compared to its competitors - its versatile.

All Rg amour or Jugg
No idea what this means. Give RG armour to jugg? Give jugg armour to RG? Both? Any of those options I listed don't fit with what either Juggernaut or RG are. Juggernaut is a tanky, damage-resistant armour-based class specializing in high armour value and the rare ability to not die sometimes. Royal Guard is a shielding class with slightly higher armour value items and is specialized for s h i e l d i n g. They are two different classes. Royal Guard has its slightly higher armour values due to being at the front of the shieldwall most of the time and it needs a little bit more armour to accomodate taking in most of the incoming damage and occasionally getting hit. Juggernaut has its insanely higher armour values because its really not supposed to die very fast. I understand the connection between the two classes, but they shouldn't share items.

Volcanic Dagger
Yeah I'll take a look at these. They're pretty accurate and pretty fast. People used to hate these things, what happened?

Plate Over Leather
I don't see why it should be 79? It has half the weight of Gothic Plate, is that not enough?

Thanks for the suggestions. I will honestly consider them.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off