Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(29-03-2016, 07:24 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: No.  Because the EK is not top tier.  That's the Durendal.  And I think this is where the issue is coming in.  People are comparing the EK and AB not even giving consideration to the fact that what they need to be comparing is AB and Durendal.
OK 1st why do Nka, Xen, Tarrod ..... have a Ek just for there sniper as it's been the best for years so no it Ab vs Ek and i did point out how there stats are almost the same. Why do you think it Red still best 2h for sniper.  

(29-03-2016, 08:19 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: Again the price of things in this game doesn't very as much as they should.  For reference,  The only AB reported as dropped in the last 4 months was winter's.  The price is that people refuse to pay more.  Even though it is on level with the EK.
The way it is now i would say Ab better coming for some one that will never sell my Ek that hard to say.

The fact it's longer by 6, 1 more cut, Xbow can use it ow and it a bastard. You think Ek would be better in the 2h department and Ab be a bit faster to make use of bastard with less cut yet there placed being almost the same. 

(29-03-2016, 11:11 PM)Ribbed Wrote: Ab was way over buffed yes. The 60c buff was already pretty dumb then it got moved to 62c lol
If they needed a bastard on par with durendal then they should of just added a new one in. Not insanely buffing a cheap sword.
Yep... 50c -> 62c it should of just been orange one day with a new bastard put in like how bulwark is now orange... but once a move like that is done cant change it much.

I'm don't mind them being same vale but the way there place no one will want a Ek apart from the wealthy that plays sniper. Ab looks like a swiss army knife over Ek

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 30-03-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM