Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Serial Key Stopped Working - Character Switch?
Hi, I'm Gneiss from SK. During the free weekend of M&B for steam, my Serial Key stopped working. Single player works fine, but every time I try to join a server the client asks for my serial. I've looked into my registry to get it, but it just doesn't work anymore it seems.

I've posted this problem to the Taleworlds forums, and submitted a support key to their direct website, but have received no response.

It seems one of my options left to continue playing this is to buy another copy. So I'm just wondering if it's possible to link up the character of my previous serial to a new one.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Check your character name matches up first. Wink

As in stopped working I assume you mean it wants you to put it in again? If so get it off steam by right clicking Mount and Blade: Warband and "View CD key".

If this fails, go into regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER and in "Software" there should be one called MountandBladeWarbandKeys. Delete the row "serial key". Restart Warband and you should be prompted to put the Serial Key in again. I find that Taleworlds tickets never get looked at, or maybe that's just me.

You shouldn't have to resort to a new copy of Warband...
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I got this key from impulse back in prehistoric times before it changed hands twice. I do seem to have an account with the current generation of that site (gamestop) but they don't seem to have kept any of my games there because they appeared to have moved to physical distribution instead.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

You have it activated through steam? It should still follow the same process. (regedit etc).

Unless you don't have the key for some reason?
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I have not activated warband on steam prior to this.

It turns out that I've been trying to use the activation code instead of the serial key. Your recommendation that I delete the Serial key registry (since it was indeed empty for some reason), reminded me to go back to my old harddrive and looked at the registry there, and lo and behold, I found my serial key.

Thanks for your help, couldn't have done it without you. Wink
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair