Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is your feeling about the new map Hidden Cave?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's awesome!
25.49%
13 25.49%
It's Ok.
27.45%
14 27.45%
I don't like it.
19.61%
10 19.61%
It's awful.
21.57%
11 21.57%
I have no feelings about it.
5.88%
3 5.88%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hidden Cave Poll
Thought I'd start a poll about this new map in the forums, seeing as there's usually a poll in-game whenever the map comes up in the cycle.

Out of respect for the mapmaker, please only constructive criticism if you care to elaborate your poll choice.

Personally, I think it has the best design of all the NI maps, but compared to other, more compact maps, Hidden Cave tends to split up the players. It is my feeling, based on in-game comments and attitudes, that this is the general consesus.

My feeling is that the map Hidden Cave will be played more, as players find new strategies, and ways to utilize the architecture of the map.
I personally enjoy Hidden Cave. I find it's more organic style of design interesting as well as providing one of my favorite places to hold (the little fortification on the hill).
its a well built map although i noticed that the cave is hardly ever used as theres no way that the players are forced to retreat to the cave and that enemies spawn in the cave its a great map though thouroughly enjoyed playing it and just like to pass my congrats to the creater for a great addition to the nord invasion mapsĀ  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I love this map, different, more open and you have several possibilities.

The only downside is if you are few players the first rounds can be abit long.

Voted awesome for a awesome map!
The cave is a bit far off to the side for my likeing, and the potential for back-rape is large. But all in all, not a bad map.
I dislike the map because alot of the public players are randomers who have no interest in real teamwork, this map encourages them to not team play at all, atleast that's how it seems because when this map is on, everyone scatters all over the map and I have never seen it go far into the waves with this lack of team work.

It would be a good map for a group of players communicating and working together, especially over a TS, but that's a luxury not available at all times, thus my final judgement is that I dislike the map, infact it's my least favourite of all maps, even beach assault is better because all of the enemies come from one main direction.
I like this map aswell, it's a nice change, You know kinda Last Stand in a cave. pretty cool.
i dont like this map because of one reason people act like a chicken without a head when they get to it. all they do is run to the cave or to the bridge or the tower or the village and no one stays together and we end up dieing in like 50 seconds. people need to try strategy or at least decide on what part of the map they want to have the battle on.
(27-12-2011, 04:23 AM)Frappiller link Wrote: i dont like this map because of one reason people act like a chicken without a head when they get to it. all they do is run to the cave or to the bridge or the tower or the village and no one stays together and we end up dieing in like 50 seconds. people need to try strategy or at least decide on what part of the map they want to have the battle on.
not to be a dick, but teamwork massively lacks in every map, i think it lies with the players. Or with there being no voice-chat option. People can hardly communicate properly because they need to type everything.
(27-12-2011, 08:04 AM)Balian_Of_Ibelin link Wrote: [quote author=Frappiller link=topic=538.msg5390#msg5390 date=1324959785]
i dont like this map because of one reason people act like a chicken without a head when they get to it. all they do is run to the cave or to the bridge or the tower or the village and no one stays together and we end up dieing in like 50 seconds. people need to try strategy or at least decide on what part of the map they want to have the battle on.
not to be a dick, but teamwork massively lacks in every map, i think it lies with the players. Or with there being no voice-chat option. People can hardly communicate properly because they need to type everything.
[/quote] i see your point but i just have to add that me and 4 other people threw strategy did kill the nord prince only to be killed by his last 2 or 3 knights so i do think strategy is possible in this game. also we did that on mountain pass. ;D