Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hallo, How are you all doing?
Well as the title says "Hallo, How are you all doing?"

Just curious how far the mod has come. Its been at least 4 months since I last played this mod.

Do any of you even remotely remember me? or is the player base completely different? You might remember me as....Hospitaller_Tranquil, Vespasia, MissShoes, minippl,Annoying peasant, Artaxasha, Octivia, TwinkleToes, and Thunderkitty. You might even remember me as the only "Sniper" that used a Siege crossbow, Before the actual class "Crossbowmen" "Sharpshooter" etc. The main reason I am posting is I would like to know Is the player base the same, is the tactics the same, and are the limitations the same?

How far has the mod come since the removal of Private servers and Horses?

Best of Luck
*insert name that you remember here*
I'm fine, thanks. How are you?
Hey Mini, welcome back.
Start the game already!
hola mini, back from crappy g? Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Ummm You should remember me.
I remeber you for your purple text and yes your crossbow ability as sniper Tongue

We are all doing well!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(20-09-2012, 06:24 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I remeber you for your purple text and yes your crossbow ability as sniper Tongue

We are all doing well!

I do not know what you are talking about.  ;D

(20-09-2012, 03:23 AM)Khmer link Wrote: Ummm You should remember me.

Crazy commando that rode a Desert horse with a Long Awlpike. That I also loaned money to. Nope nothing comes to mind...

(20-09-2012, 02:38 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: hola mini, back from crappy g? Tongue

He speaks of cRPG, no I still play that daily.

(20-09-2012, 01:18 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Hey Mini, welcome back.

Not sure if I am coming back to be honest, Just stopping in and saying "Hallo".

(20-09-2012, 12:49 AM)Kwal link Wrote: I'm fine, thanks. How are you?

I am pretty good myself, Thank you for asking!

(20-09-2012, 06:24 AM)Jarold link Wrote: We are all doing well!

How so exactly? No one really answered this.  :-\
Mini ! Wink

I miss the old days when you were playing with us. How's crappy RPG ? Is Chadz and cmp still trolling the community with flying carpets throwing fireballs ? Which team are you playing with now ? Hosp ?
(21-09-2012, 05:52 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Mini ! Wink

I miss the old days when you were playing with us. How's crappy RPG ? Is Chadz and cmp still trolling the community with flying carpets throwing fireballs ? Which team are you playing with now ? Hosp ?

cRPG is going pretty good, but chadz and cmp still troll us all  :-\ so mean they are.

I miss you guys too. I left Hospitallers a long time ago, well they kicked me out for different reasons, any who I joined up with KUTT a siege clan.
Generation 19... level 32  :Smile

No one has abused the game mechanics since the flying carpets of doom  :'(
Hey mini, its still "lets find a tight corner" or "so no one is shielding?" or "why archers' numbers increased again?" or "lets shot boss before he gets close to team; we are greedy greedy!" or "why the hell i'm still not getting any legendary drop? Sad " (the last one mostly used by me and lollo i guess).

But i think we're doing fine Smile. Come and get some nord meat when you have some time.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!