Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Public Cav/Fun Event
(24-09-2015, 06:16 PM)RWCostanzo link Wrote: Like Killer, I've just had something come up.  There's a strong chance I won't be able to make it, so I'd rather withdraw my spot and let someone else have it if they want.  Sorry about backing out.  Good luck!
alright bud, 1 more spot open guys, grab it while you can!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I want to join ,

Mino
Legendaries Found : xD
back at full! don't forget, the first event is tomorrow at 6PM EST 18:00 EST. Be on time or your reserved spot will be lost.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
sorry, can't make it
(26-09-2015, 03:25 AM)Soviet link Wrote: sorry, can't make it
sorry to hear that, that leaves a spot open again.
Btw i guess we go to Cav NA the Problem is i can't find them so good luck tho
27/06/2015 Dragon Axe
01/08/2015 Hurricane Bow
20/08/2015 Studded Gaunts (Gift)
10/09/2015 Brigadine Plated Heraldic
29/10/2015 Halogi's Torch

Sharmastyle: german uniform
Takeo: yes my son
derJaeger: sry but my english is not the yellow from the egg
Can we bring support items? Meds and tomes etc etc
I'll join Sign me
LH_Bartus_Rg

(26-09-2015, 12:34 PM)Jniko link Wrote: Can we bring support items? Meds and tomes etc etc
yes
(26-09-2015, 01:12 PM)LH_Bartus link Wrote: I'll join Sign me
LH_Bartus_Rg
ok
(26-09-2015, 05:38 AM)Bounty Hunter link Wrote: Btw i guess we go to Cav NA the Problem is i can't find them so good luck tho
sorry to hear that.
I'll join (if space left - maybe on waiting list)
QQuasiModo

Sorry, no medic