Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestion: post-game Loot/ Quest Rewards Message
Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, however I would like to throw out the suggestion about post-game loot/ quest rewards message.

So, a little background, I just recently got back into playing NI more with some new players. Two of the most questions I've heard so far is:

A.) What did I receive from that run (loot wise)?

B.) What did doing that quest give me?

As the suggestion goes, it's pretty straight forward, when a run ends what's the possibility that you receive a message in your Message Center saying: "You have received the following items from your run ending at [timestamp]:" with a list of the items you've picked up.

Now, I read a post by Flick the other day and he was suggesting a message be sent to your Message Center when events are posted. However, the hang up was "Well, if implemented, who would use it?"; which is completely valid, as why waste the time on a feature that will not be used. I feel that something such as this may give the Message Center a little bit more love and attention instead of people just deleting their messages automatically.

Nonetheless, if this would be something that is not viable be it resource or code wise, what would be the possibility of a Inventory screen? Possibly just clone the list of items that is shown in the Trade window, just so people have a quick way to check their items. I'm not familiar with PHP, however could it be possible to add a mouse over item feature that displays stats/compare items?

I'm sorry if this is a overload and if its poorly written. I'm at work right now, and I'm trying to throw this into a post before I forget it all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and please feel free to say "This is stupid, stop wasting our time." Tongue
ABS_Asator: Level 52, Zweihander
ABS_Asator_Crossbow: Level 38, Man-At-Arms
ABS_Asator_MP: Level 8, Militia

cat /home/humanity | grep "common sense"
[Image: 76561198032702427.png]
Im sure they have more important stuff to work on atm.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(23-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Shadowknight link Wrote: Im sure they have more important stuff to work on atm.

I agree. It'd be a cool feature, but it's certainly not necessary.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Never hurts to throw out ideas. This isn't the "Feature Suggestions that Should Be Immediately Implemented" thread.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
I've tried to made this as a 3rd party script, but the first build failed and I never continued the development Sad
This could be great.
That was a feature request i posted some months ago.

When you what to know what you got look at this
Btw the Reward in some of this seem a bit out dated eg In it for the Long Haul II you only get 10k

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(24-09-2015, 12:59 PM)Woody link Wrote: When you what to know what you got look at this
Btw the Reward in some of this seem a bit out dated eg In it for the Long Haul II you only get 10k
you can't, cause the quests aren't repeatable instantly
(24-09-2015, 02:26 PM)Soviet link Wrote: you can't, cause the quests aren't repeatable instantly
Thats true that i may not have the ones that can be done only once but other than that they should all be there

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|