Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Leaving NI
After many long years of battles, the time have come to let my old body rest. I am too old to continue the fight so now i am going to a nice retirement home in Rhodok.

I have had a lot of good times playing this mod but now it is time to move on, so thanks for this time and gl on the battlefield.

See you in Nangijala - Simpleton

Ps. All my stuff has gone to friends, mostly to people who has made a lot for the mod, so no need to send me pm´s Wink

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Accepting Dep Shields for the Save the Simpleton fund (STS). It will go to expanding his home in the land of Rhodickia.

Seriously though you're a cool guy Simpleton it's sad to see you go. Smile I will remember all the times in UK and CC events. <3

''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I am sad to see you go but happy that we have met through this mod.
So for me this is not a goodbye because I will just play other games with you.
One friend gained, is all I care for.

P.S.: Thanks for the gift  Wink
Why do my close friends always quit games or get banned on games I play often  Wink

Simpleton, I really liked the time we were playing together. Always fun with you and it was great to have someone
like you when you were in need of crafting service. It makes me sad to see you go but I enjoyed the time together in Nord Invasion.

I wish you the best in real life and everything beside that. Have fun and take care!

DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Bye and gl.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.