Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My luck i swear.
For the past two months i have gotten nothing but hm and coal. I feel that the drop rates for me are signifigantly lower. I just finished up a hard run only achieving 2 hm while 2 people in there got lumps and WOGs I dont know if its just me but my luck is absolute shit.
Legendaries Looted
Studded Guantlets-September 2014

Your doing better then most. Some time you may get almost 0 mats others lots.

Are you playing lots ? Are you playing Rag/Hard most of the time. Lots of other question that you could ask you self.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(28-09-2015, 12:26 AM)Jniko link Wrote: For the past two months i have gotten nothing but hm and coal. I feel that the drop rates for me are signifigantly lower. I just finished up a hard run only achieving 2 hm while 2 people in there got lumps and WOGs I dont know if its just me but my luck is absolute shit.
Some runs are like that, sometimes you could get 2 hardened metal in a run (or none) and other runs you could loot a water, 2 lumps, 3 WOGs, and 4 HM for example so don't be discouraged that you don't get anything good for a day or two (maybe even a week) because eventually you will get more if you just keep playing (This is the goal of the NordInvasion developers jk).
AFG

one day when the time is right... you'll be told the story of brad, that poor soul
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
(28-09-2015, 12:47 AM)Woody link Wrote: Legendaries Looted
Studded Guantlets-September 2014

Your doing better then most. Some time you may get almost 0 mats others lots.

Are you playing lots ? Are you playing Rag/Hard most of the time. Lots of other question that you could ask you self.
7 days a week mainly hard and ragnarok when a run is going on. And I looted studded when I was early into the game and I didn't know what to do with it so I ended up wasting it. But still Yea better than others.
(28-09-2015, 02:42 AM)Jniko link Wrote: And I looted studded when I was early into the game and I didn't know what to do with it so I ended up wasting it.
You got a legendary before getting 52 (let alone hero). Combined with the above statement, it was undeserved*. Stop complaining.

*The official (and contentious) stance of NI is that everyone deserves any reward unless they glitch.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
congrats!
Going Deep
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=48026.msg243998#msg243998 date=1443404864]
one day when the time is right... you'll be told the story of brad, that poor soul

the story of brad in simple terms is... he has played for a stupid amount of time and has only recently got a legendary and that was in the increased chance week.

The longer story i will let you ask him, on the other hand there is WS_ryan who still is to loot a legendary and has played a large amount,

play the game for the fun of it not the loot big things otherwise you will be left disappointed 
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(28-09-2015, 02:38 PM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: the story of brad in simple terms is... he has played for a stupid amount of time and has only recently got a legendary and that was in the increased chance week.
(At a WS and LK event during legendary week)
Brad: These Twigs are nice.
PCK: Yeah. When are you going to loot any?
(We laugh)
Brad: I am convinced that PCK is actually evil.
PCK: This is the thing that pushed you over the edge?
(Banana starts laughing hard)

He got his drop the next day, of course.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thread closed for myself being a basic bitch I was just complaining how I wasnt getting drops but i realized i was getting a 100k in gold a day from assist.