Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK
Hello guys Smile i have RG and next my class it will be a Zwei. Can u tell me prices and stats of good 2h swords? Smile
Loots:
White Winged Helmet - 15.11.2015
Heavy Salet - 26.02.2016
Ornate Bascinet - 02.02.2017
Heavy Sallet - 11.04.2017
Dragon Helmet - 24.04.2017
Pike of Kings - 29.01.2019
Tempest - 30.01.2021
Forlone Hope ~ 6m
62c, 46p

Bidenhander ~ 6m
61c, 45p

Stone Maul ~ 6m
53 blunt
27/06/2015 Dragon Axe
01/08/2015 Hurricane Bow
20/08/2015 Studded Gaunts (Gift)
10/09/2015 Brigadine Plated Heraldic
29/10/2015 Halogi's Torch

Sharmastyle: german uniform
Takeo: yes my son
derJaeger: sry but my english is not the yellow from the egg
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...ml#post_S4 has all the equipment and materials.

With the materials you can make a good guess at costs.

I can't help with the legendary swords though. I have no idea.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Aurora Blade could also be a worty idea since it's 60c now, 140 long and 100 fast. Then I'd say it's better than any craftable sword (event if slightly less damage, it's the fastest). I can't tell the current price however as I haven't seen any transaction since Aurora got buffed (and that influenced the value for sure). Additional advantage is that Aurora is usable by everyone, so you could use it with your other chars as well.

The most powerful are the hammers ofc so HWH remains very popular among Zweis... They are however short and very slow so it's pretty much down to personal preference. For slashing behind the cade I'd much prefer a hammer (especially against heavily armoured enemies), in the open field I'd rather use a fast sword.
(30-09-2015, 07:12 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Aurora Blade could also be a worty idea since it's 60c now, 140 long and 100 fast. Then I'd say it's better than any craftable sword (event if slightly less damage, it's the fastest). I can't tell the current price however as I haven't seen any transaction since Aurora got buffed (and that influenced the value for sure). Additional advantage is that Aurora is usable by everyone, so you could use it with your other chars as well.

The most powerful are the hammers ofc so HWH remains very popular among Zweis... They are however short and very slow so it's pretty much down to personal preference. For slashing behind the cade I'd much prefer a hammer (especially against heavily armoured enemies), in the open field I'd rather use a fast sword.
The aurora blade isn't usable by everyone anymore, it's  usable by Sniper, Commando and Crossbowman. Other than that I agree with all the other stuff.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
headcrusher
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
(30-09-2015, 07:45 AM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=48079.msg244150#msg244150 date=1443597138]
Aurora Blade could also be a worty idea since it's 60c now, 140 long and 100 fast. Then I'd say it's better than any craftable sword (event if slightly less damage, it's the fastest). I can't tell the current price however as I haven't seen any transaction since Aurora got buffed (and that influenced the value for sure). Additional advantage is that Aurora is usable by everyone, so you could use it with your other chars as well.

The aurora blade isn't usable by everyone anymore, it's  usable by Sniper, Commando and Crossbowman. Other than that I agree with all the other stuff.
[/quote]
My mistake. It seems the legendary items thread needs correction then...