Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bording Axe value
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=48096.msg244281#msg244281 date=1443783083]
Not everything is worth the crafting cost and I still believe the boarding axe is the same.

It's like someone paying full price for the Swadian Halberd, I wonder if people buy it for a mil, brilliant weapon too but not worth much at all, ehehe.

Turtle

so sad, so true, my royals have become worthless now compared to its craft value  Sad
(02-10-2015, 12:11 PM)Herakles link Wrote: [quote author=[UK]_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=48096.msg244281#msg244281 date=1443783083]
Not everything is worth the crafting cost and I still believe the boarding axe is the same.

It's like someone paying full price for the Swadian Halberd, I wonder if people buy it for a mil, brilliant weapon too but not worth much at all, ehehe.

Turtle

so sad, so true, my royals have become worthless now compared to its craft value  Sad
[/quote]

lol
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(02-10-2015, 12:27 AM)Herakles link Wrote: if my maths (calculator skills) are correct then currently just with the hardened metal that goes into crafting the boarding axe you are looking at approx 690,000g and then another approx 5-10k for the other mats.

as a previous owner of one i can say that it is an incredible weapon for its cost when slashing in a normal/hard run and have nobody with any 2h legendary weapons to drop for all, or heavy war hammers.

it has a very nice cut value, and makes incredibly quick work of nord shields ( and also no hassle of slashing, and then suddenly find yourself slowly trying to poke the enemies eyes out with a pathetic stab lol).

the only reason i sold mine was because i went for legionnaire and not zweihander, if you plan on going zweihander or are one allready and have very terrible luck with looting like myself, i would highly recomend this item as a reasonably cheap but incredibly efficient slashing weapon.

Essay complete.
Well said. I believe the price should be ca. 400k.