Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

is it me or is hard easy now?
for this past week ive been to odin 4 times if you know my drift
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(25-09-2012, 06:27 AM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: for this past week ive been to odin 4 times if you know my drift

All on the same maps I assume?

We are a smart community of players, we do find the best ways to complete maps. Hard mode is still challenging. Strategies and the best equipment mixed with what some may call an 'easy' map is why the game can seem easy at times. Maps are often updated and will be changed again in the future. If you want a challenge, try doing some of the less played maps with a good team. Completing harder maps can be very rewarding and fun in the process.
will do rag Big Grin
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(25-09-2012, 01:34 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Lets see what we can do. Certainly can make it harder but I am interested in ways that encourage both movement and violence.

Good to hear! If I have any ideas I'll let you know Tongue
how about a Bot Carry a barrel which can kill us if he charges directly to the shielder but give him tons of body armor and head armor to prevent headshots Smile
(26-09-2012, 05:14 AM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: how about a Bot Carry a barrel which can kill us if he charges directly to the shielder but give him tons of body armor and head armor to prevent headshots Smile

and why dont we get a helms deep map while we are at it Tongue

(although in all seriousness a helms deep style map would be cool...ok done with the nerding)
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Iagree with ragnash, its not the game mode thats easy...its the maps. If you see 16 players charge on the first wave, they will wipe. Unless they get lucky definately the second wave. Hence hard mode is not easy, its just the maps give it that illusion.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
OH YEAH Wolfy! thats some great thinking why didnt i think of that helms deep map would be great but An endless horde would be better
(26-09-2012, 05:53 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Iagree with ragnash, its not the game mode thats easy...its the maps. If you see 16 players charge on the first wave, they will wipe. Unless they get lucky definately the second wave. Hence hard mode is not easy, its just the maps give it that illusion.

I can make FUS un-campable again, if that is what you want  Wink
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Yuri makes amzing maps, just no one likes it for lack of camping  :'(. Helms deep seems cool, but maybe not an exact replica, but closely related...we should do helms deep scene contest Big Grin
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]