Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you rather have forced manual block, or keep things the way they are now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Autoblock
37.50%
21 37.50%
Manual block
62.50%
35 62.50%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] Forced Manual Block?
I ask this because it's become a big topic in our TS recently, and whatever option wins will be set on my California server.

Vote away Big Grin

(Keep in mind that manual blocking causes the bots to only block down, unless they have a shield)
Has been discussed a lot, but the problem that came up is the bots also lose any ability to block. So that would probably make it easier rather then harder.
(24-12-2011, 08:33 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Has been discussed a lot, but the problem that came up is the bots also lose any ability to block. So that would probably make it easier rather then harder.
Yeah, but people still play on EU_4, right?

I mean sure, 1 on 1 it's easier, but when there's 10 bots chasing you in a line you'll be having a pretty hard time of staying alive yourself Wink
What do you mean bots can't block? How the hell does singleplayer work then? You'd think those settings would be separated.

Anyway, I hate autoblockers, but if the bots wouldn't block properly anymore then the use is debatable. I personally think that the easier kills will be more than offset by people (especially 2hander archers) not being able to spam block and survive nearly indefinately.
Autoblock helps archers alot, and it still is really difficult even if you have autoblock on ^^
Blut und Ehre
manual block, becouse it is everywhere on nativ, and should be here too
(24-12-2011, 09:22 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: manual block, becouse it is everywhere on nativ, and should be here too

But we're fighting bots, not people, if it were people it would be a different question.
Blut und Ehre
(24-12-2011, 08:33 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Has been discussed a lot, but the problem that came up is the bots also lose any ability to block. So that would probably make it easier rather then harder.
Well, if you can block yes. If you can't, it'll get harder Big Grin
Support for manual block.

This mod is specifically made to be a challenge, not a grindfest. If people cant learn how to play skillfully and apperciate the system of it, they might as well go play skyrim.(Great game though)
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
manual block would be great especially as a way to practice blocking for when any player new to the game goes from this to a competetive multiplayer mode
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder