Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How many have you crafted
I thought of this today when I was crafting some things. How nice it would be to have a little display telling you how many of an item you currently have while your crafting. I tend to forget and over craft many things and then lose out on a few items that I needed for the rest of the item.

I needed 70 armour plates. I crafted 72. So I was out 6 HM. That is just an example. But it would be nice to see how many of a certain mat or item you have after crafting without having to click the crafting tab to check.

I think it would be a nice small addition.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Trade Hardened Metal + (70) Quality Charcoal to Armorsmith =70

You just need to make 1 perfect not hard Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
yeah normally this isn't a problem for me...i trade over only the amount of items that i need for that specific recipe. then i do each part one at a time. that's just me though. i have done that in the past and that's why i do that now.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Autocraft will have you enter a number, of how many times you want to craft a specific item
(15-10-2015, 08:45 AM)Kaasovic link Wrote: Autocraft will have you enter a number, of how many times you want to craft a specific item

i like this idea
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(15-10-2015, 08:47 AM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: [quote author=Kaasovic link=topic=48466.msg245183#msg245183 date=1444898715]
Autocraft will have you enter a number, of how many times you want to craft a specific item

i like this idea
[/quote]

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=45474.0
Cheers Kaas Smile
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"