Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Refund for a bugged item?
I've recently purchased Red Tunic Over Mail from the auction for 42.000 gold, the website told me it had these stats:

Body armor
Leg armor

But in-game the armor has 28 body instead of 40 body armor. I've sold several items and my old armor with 25 body and 12 leg armor in order to collect enough money to obtain the +16 armor bonus, but instead I only get 4 which isn't worth that kind of money. I tried writing a bug report, but noticed a thread about the bugged item stats and decided to write here for a refund. The money and items took a lot of time to collect, since I still can't play in Hard servers and don't have a strong house to support me, I just hope you do refunds for these kind of things :S

In-game nickname: LithuanianTM_IllusiveMan
uhm put up a old boot or something for 42k and ill refund u, but next time check the armorsmith thread to check next time, alot of the details on website are out of date Tongue
(25-09-2012, 07:12 PM)alee56 link Wrote: uhm put up a old boot or something for 42k and ill refund u, but next time check the armorsmith thread to check next time, alot of the details on website are out of date Tongue
Um... I bought a.. Um... Grinder Helmet, for 5m. But it wasn't the meat grinder i thought it was...

Halp!

[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(25-09-2012, 07:12 PM)alee56 link Wrote: uhm put up a old boot or something for 42k and ill refund u, but next time check the armorsmith thread to check next time, alot of the details on website are out of date Tongue

Thank you, next time I will. I'll put the offer today, just as soon as I get enough money to place it.

(25-09-2012, 07:27 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: Um... I bought a.. Um... Grinder Helmet, for 5m. But it wasn't the meat grinder i thought it was...

Halp!

Well I'm serious -_- These things are probably logged, aren't they?
Thank you for not abandoning me, locking the thread.