Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lost Characters.
I had to wipe my pc, and when I re-installed Mount and Blade and Nord Invasion all my characters were gone. I had expected it however am still curious, do you need the ID for all my characters or just 1.

Regardless I'd at least like my main back at this point, so the character's name is Arganon090093 : 2487179. Also, I created a Get_UID account and it gave me a UID of 1841634... I'll be waiting for that verification message.
As long as your CD key is the same it should be fine. If the character names are the same too, it should be fine. Don't see what else the problem would be.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Pretty sure all my characters are gone, let me double check, 70 percent sure I'm just an idiot though.
As in your characters are gone, do you mean in game on your character list? You'd need to create the names again if that's the case
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Check your account names on the website, then make a new character in game with the same name as shown on the website
Yeah, I'm just an idiot, thanks for making that clear.