Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea for waves
Here is my prop. for the next wave update

Wave 1-3
Nord nudists (Unarmed and no armor)
Nude boss (same as nudist but with extra stats) appears at wave 3

Wave 4-6
Nord Hobo (Throws rocks and has basic clothing)
Hobo Boss (Same but has better stats) appears at wave 6

7-9
Nord Serfs (Weapons that cant block and simple armor)
Elder serf (weapon that can't block and can throws rocks)

10-12
Yeoman (Uses staffs and daggers)
Robin Hood (Has a bow) appears at wave 12

13-15
Nord Villagers (Clubs and other poor weapons)
Nord Elder (Club + a SHIELD! :O) appears at wave 15

16-19
Staffmen (Staff wielding enemies)
Staffmaster (Uses a quarterstaff) appears at wave 19

20-22
Farm hands (Pitchforks)
Farmer (Same but with better stats) appears at wave 22

23-25
Nord recruit (Club and shield)
Nord noob (Has a SWORD! :O and a shield)
^^ Like when you start a new game as a nord Big Grin ^^

26-28

bah ill finish my thoughts later
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
this is coming to crpg Big Grin 3 waves in the last wave is one boss
orlyyyy?
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
what do you mean?
in crpg its the same tahts what i wantd to say
The difficulty does seem a bit too easy though.
Also how many people per spawn will there be?
like for example
1. 10 normals
2. 15 normals
3. 12 normals +1 boss
Guys, remember full invasion

Their spawns are much, much terrifying than cRPGs.

And people still play them.

You should see that the difficulty of that mod actually lets people to resort and adapt to team tactics to take on the most difficult hordes, even a decently experienced group of players can hold their line in two dozen over waves.

Check this video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMlq08US18 (not that I'm part of that regiment, heh)

The barbarian horde are the hardest troops in the full invasion mod, and the falchion shield-bearers just the starting spawn of the entire match,yet the people can easily fend them off with a shieldwall.

I disagree with starting naked soldiers, it's just a mindless killfest for people to get duped by and get slaughtered again and again and again(I'm not joking about that one).

If you must have it nerfed, arm them with peasent thrust/blunt weapons to be able to at least stand up on armour, daggers, sickles, hatchets, clubs. Oh yes, clubs, they lack range but are annoying against armoured players, should balance it out.

and I kind of like the current wave attachment, 4 waves per spawning.

How about an easy mode and hard mode servers where the easy mode consists of 3 waves but you gain less exp on playing that match, whilst hard mode has 4 waves, and it has more exp giveout.

That way, we satisfy both the casual ones who want to have mindless slash fun and the core players who want teamwork on a match.

Edit: Come to think about the full invasion mod, you can start the match choosing the enemy horde of your choice (from gobblyns(easy) to barbarians(hard)), if the Nord invasion mod can successfully implement something like this, that would be great.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Just to add to that, there is going to be a hard mode but the troop trees will be completely different i.e. instead of naked peasants, you will be up against Nord Infantry .. so just think what the bosses will be like Smile
i hope u gonna put 1% ff cuz we cant fight an OP inf in gangs....while they attack trough each other...
1% ff is turned on in the server config settings, so im slightly confused as to why its not working on the server, its something im going to look into, hopefully tonight.
Reset server maybe ?