Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Bug...
Good Day.. i have a problem, more precisely my mate does... He clicked on "create new house" he wrote everything in etc., and it took the 10k gold, but when he goes back to "houses" it only shows "create new house" again.. =/ what can we do about that?
No admin answer, or anybody who knows something about that?? well.. great..  :-\  Sad
patience is a virtue, and anyway the only ones who can fix house problems are offline atm, ull just have to give them time to address this issue.

and no, i cant solve this issue. expect it to at least take a day for this to be fixed.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
soo should we try to make a house with another account?? that may be cool??
no , your names are probably bugged and that is why it didnt work. just fill out this form with your characters info and your captains char info and the problem will be resolved in due time

Character Name:
Character ID: (The numbers at the end of your referral code)
Name of House:
Further Comments: (Optional)
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I need the names and ID numbers of the potential leader and captain, the name of the house and what position each person wants before I can do anything to help. The information on house bugs is the sticky at the top, a cursory reading of that page would give you enough to know we need the names and IDs.