Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Will There Be Another Patch For This NI
The other day sometime I heard banana taking in teams peak about how the development team is turning some of their resources to preparing for nordinvasion 2 on bannerlord and I was just wondering if we are going to get another big patch/update for this nordivasion before nordinvasion 2.
AFG

(27-10-2015, 02:36 AM)Mr Killer link Wrote: The other day sometime I heard banana taking in teams peak about how the development team is turning some of their resources to preparing for nordinvasion 2 on bannerlord and I was just wondering if we are going to get another big patch/update for this nordivasion before nordinvasion 2.

lol nord invasion 2. bannerlord will be 10 years from now and i'll be unhappily married with 5 fat kids by then.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
If they don't eventually update, by the time bannerlord comes out and they get a mod ready, the community would have become bored and left by then. So I would say expect updates to come since there's still a good amount of time and the secs would want to keep players around for when it does come out.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

The real challenge would be to make the mod synchronized between Warband and Bannerlord so players using both could play together on the same server. The engines are different so tbh I doubt if it's possible. Otherwise the community will split and number of ppl in servers will degrade while the NI will have to maintain (double) version servers during the transition, as long as there would still be many players using Warband... Anyway, no wonder the Devs are preparing for Bannerlord to come, sooner or later NI will have to migrate.
if they make it for bannerlord they wont continue warband im sure, double the cost for them for a split community isnt worth it,

also bannerlord release date was supposed to be next year but nothing more has been said on that so i don't know
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(27-10-2015, 08:59 AM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: if they make it for bannerlord they wont continue warband im sure, double the cost for them for a split community isnt worth it,

also bannerlord release date was supposed to be next year but nothing more has been said on that so i don't know

People were saying that it will come out next year, or late this year, maybe we might be expecting a surprise release this december, who knows.
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Lots of players thought it would be released last year, but even that was incorrect. It wouldn't believe me if the game won't get released at all.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(27-10-2015, 07:28 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Lots of players thought it would be released last year, but even that was incorrect. It wouldn't believe me if the game won't get released at all.
It was at gamescom, im sure it will get released, it's not like battle cry of freedom where you have to pay £120 for the alpha...

(27-10-2015, 07:35 PM)Non-Political Proton link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=48928.msg246542#msg246542 date=1445974131]
Lots of players thought it would be released last year, but even that was incorrect. It wouldn't believe me if the game won't get released at all.
It was at gamescom, im sure it will get released, it's not like battle cry of freedom where you have to pay £120 for the alpha...
[/quote]

Fse is absolute shit.
(27-10-2015, 07:37 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote: [quote author=Non-Political Proton link=topic=48928.msg246543#msg246543 date=1445974542]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=48928.msg246542#msg246542 date=1445974131]
[/quote]

Fse is absolute shit.
[/quote]

Exactly, which is why ill be getting War of Rights instead Smile