Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Low-tier Bows
I can craft low-tier throwing weapons and crossbows, but no bows.

There are not any upgrades for low-tier archers, all we have is marketplace trash.

The +1 damage from arrows is not equivalent to a new weapon with different damages, speeds, and accuracies.
"Provide models and we can talk about it" is probably the answer you will get.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Both the Hunting Bow and Strong Bow are already in the game.

I do not see any reason that their stats could not be scaled properly and added to Blacksmithing lists.

It would also carry the added benefit of fleshing out the lower levels of Blacksmithing; since as it stands, the low-tier Blacksmithing lists are extremely sparse.
i kinda get where your at but i don't agree, the fact they are available via market place allows players to easily gain them rather than making them and having to level a crafting tree to gain them.

they bows as you progress are decent enough to perform in the servers that you will be going in to.

I would recommend going armoursmith as archer also due to bows being a lot cheaper than the armours. if you can make the armours you can save your mats as you level.
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Ask Terath if he could do some models of bows Tongue
Well, for new bows, you would need models, like Krex said.
Another thing are devs, they must be interested in adding these bows to the game, i know what you mean with not enough small tier bows and you are pretty much right i would prefer crafted bows before market.
There´s too many high-tier bows.

But i must say 1 thing. These bows in marketplace are good enough to play, when you´ll achieve t4 archer, you can get yourself much better bows.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(29-10-2015, 03:01 PM)MatthewO link Wrote:Ask Terath if he could do some models of bows Tongue
Well, for new bows, you would need models, like Krex said.
Another thing are devs, they must be interested in adding these bows to the game, i know what you mean with not enough small tier bows and you are pretty much right i would prefer crafted bows before market.
There´s too many high-tier bows.

But i must say 1 thing. These bows in marketplace are good enough to play, when you´ll achieve t4 archer, you can get yourself much better bows.
4 legendary bows compared to what, 9 or 10 legendary pikes? How about commando 2 handers. More bows would not be excessive is my point and I think more variety on the low and high end is needed
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
i'd be happy to do a couple models of some simple bows  Smile i got some spare time

at school ATM, so I can't do much from here, but when I get home i'll start workin' on something
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(29-10-2015, 05:16 PM)Terath link Wrote:i'd be happy to do a couple models of some simple bows  Smile i got some spare time

at school ATM, so I can't do much from here, but when I get home i'll start workin' on something
It would be awesome Terath, your models are just amazing Smile
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(29-10-2015, 05:21 PM)MatthewO link Wrote:[quote author=Terath link=topic=49014.msg246801#msg246801 date=1446139002]
i'd be happy to do a couple models of some simple bows  Smile i got some spare time

It would be awesome Terath, your models are just amazing Smile
[/quote]
aww shucks
don't lie to my face pls :-(
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
sorry for the wait

i made a simple yew longbow  Smile

https://p3d.in/BkQrb