Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another one of these Account activation probleams
So yes i got this along time ago the mod and never recorded anything now it is saying i need to activate my account so i go to do that and it tells me the password or user name is wrong even though i have it recorded here. i used the password reset thing and even makisure i got the right one and advise here on what to do.
Please join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and provide the id to me.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
here is the id 1854502
Bump
Try the Password_Reset character now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
ok how do i change the name or make a new profile it tells me to go the the bottom of the account page which account page
If you are in the multiplayer screen, you just make a new character and call it "Password_Reset" or you rename an existing character to "Password_Reset".
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I know that allready i want to chamge the name of my chater right now he has a long name (legio_XXII_Decanus_JC)

I can now log in and buy and sell stuff but i want a differnt name basically now
1. Login at www.nordinvasion.com
2. Hold your mouse on Extra's (Top corner right) and press on Settings (Which should popup).
3. Click the character on the left side which you want to change.
4. Type in a new name (This cost 5k)
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Thanks for all you help hope to see you all defending the villages against the invaders the story of Ser James Lennon shall unfold