Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RG Shield halp
I am currently using a MP shield , but I started to save money for a better shield , should I get a defender shield because it is considerably cheap or should I save for Aegis? Or do you have other suggestions?

I am currently using Striped Armor , is the 2 more armor on transitional that much important? Or can I keep armor upgrade in 2nd plan?
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
if you have an RG a good shield is important so id go for a shield and then armor. You can get a Royal shield for about 1.9 mil and its a decent shield or just save up around 3mil for the aegis
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
I'd certainly go for the shield before the body armour if I were a RG. Aegis is the obvious choice for RG, however if you find it would take too long to save money for it (3m), strong commando shields (SSSS, Dragon, Resilience) are not a bad choice, too. I managed to get Dragon for ca. 2m. If you can get the Defender cheap (I've seen ppl offering it for ca. 300k) it will do the job as well, just keep in mind to buy it at the price that will not make you lose money when you'll sell it.