Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New to this Mod
Just popped onto the forums to say hi,

I have had a quick look at the web ui and am quite impressed theres house, quest and crafting features, seems like the mod has a lot to offer on first glance.

Plan to pop on a server later tonight but I was curious about the crafting professions; I can only choose one so what would be best for me? I am planning to go infantry and from what I just read, in that it's only one class point per level, well does that mean I better not mix classes, say Infantry & Calvalry?

Finally can someone explain a bit about alchemy and what can be done with it in warband terms? (Feel free to add anything else useful or things for a straight of the boat newbie to be careful off!)

Thanks all!
Alchemy gives you ponies to ride on, and stones that hurts like bullets.

The next patches might add potions inside the Alchemist arsenal, but I'm not entirely sure what we're going to make.

Other than that, weapons and armours usually have the most practical items that you can make in the higher end levels.

Enjoy the mod, merry chirstmas.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Thanks, same to yourself as well Smile , kind of hoping this next year is a bit better as just lost my Mother 1 month back there. Anyways, suffice to say finally feel up to getting into some Warband again, something I can actually just chill and enjoy. I did play that Prophecy of Pendor Mod a while back and enjoyed it however I do like the whole persistant MP characters aspect of some of the MODS and its something Im just in the mood for right now. Will be online in a bit hour or so , popping out for a bit tonight and then will come home and have a massive warband session , hehe who needs anything for Christmas when you have Warband Big Grin
I advise newer players not to go into crafting unless they really want to. You could just sell your crafting materials for the money required to purchase the high level crafted armors -- training yourself up to the level required to actually craft the equipment is way more expensive.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma