Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Die and Respawn after Spawnwave without losing points
I dont know, if anyone ever mentioned that, but sometimes I have the feeling, people dont respawn after spawnwaves, because they dont want to "destroy" their K/D. And besides that, actually surviving a map without dieing would look much better.
So how about making the respawn after spawnwaves in a way you dont lose a kill and dont get a death?

Mfg
Kanade
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
if people are doing that then its more fool them, there is no stat collection, maybe they are not doing it because they dont have the support items, i currently have no support therefore i do not respawn
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I do believe those who don't replace items do it because they don't bring the support items in, so no point to replace. Who cares about 4 kills on the scoreboard?
(18-11-2015, 02:03 PM)Bobo link Wrote: I do believe those who don't replace items do it because they don't bring the support items in, so no point to replace. Who cares about 4 kills on the scoreboard?

This.
(18-11-2015, 03:32 PM)bluzark link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=49614.msg248461#msg248461 date=1447855431]
I do believe those who don't replace items do it because they don't bring the support items in, so no point to replace. Who cares about 4 kills on the scoreboard?

This.
[/quote]

This.
This is sure they way I would behave myself, if I would have no needed support item and no good weapon. But when you see people with legendary bow and medicboxes, while there are no medicboxes lying around, not dieing and they end the round with 200:0 I do think they do it out of "cosmetic" reasons.
And in the end this change wouldnt hurt anyone, or are there people, which wants to get deaths recorded?^^
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(18-11-2015, 06:26 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: This is sure they way I would behave myself, if I would have no needed support item and no good weapon. But when you see people with legendary bow and medicboxes, while there are no medicboxes lying around, not dieing and they end the round with 200:0 I do think they do it out of "cosmetic" reasons.
And in the end this change wouldnt hurt anyone, or are there people, which wants to get deaths recorded?^^
Assuming it's for stats is a false equivalence:

"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(18-11-2015, 06:45 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Kanade Tachibana link=topic=49614.msg248473#msg248473 date=1447871203]
This is sure they way I would behave myself, if I would have no needed support item and no good weapon. But when you see people with legendary bow and medicboxes, while there are no medicboxes lying around, not dieing and they end the round with 200:0 I do think they do it out of "cosmetic" reasons.

[/quote]

You can actually respawn (like I do) without dropping your stuff, just press # or just don´t have anything in your hands and it won´t drop. Plus it makes you feel nice when playing with very annoying people begging you to drop something you have Smile
Can just agree with alpha  ;D . Also who cares abouts stats ? Is this CoD?  ???
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
Quote:™ link=topic=49614.msg248862#msg248862 date=1448294225]

[/quote]

You can actually respawn (like I do) without dropping your stuff, just press # or just don´t have anything in your hands and it won´t drop. Plus it makes you feel nice when playing with very annoying people begging you to drop something you have Smile
[/quote]
Can just agree with alpha  ;D . Also who cares abouts stats ? Is this CoD?  ???
[/quote]
I dont even think CoD you take seriously

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|