Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Bug - Achilleus
Charakternames: Achilleus, Achilleus_Inf, Achilleus_Pik, Achilleus_Cro
Player ID: 7779 (you need serial too?)
Names of Houses: Ithaka (old), Ashausen (new)

Problem:
I had a house for my four Charakters. I was called Ithaka. Someday i wanted to trade, but it was just not there. I clicked on "houses" on homepage and the only panel is to create a new house. I wondered, but i just did for 10k Gold, invited a second Charakter as a captain. But the house wasnt created. Now i tried again. This time i invited a friend (ToBiuS_Infantry) as a captain. He got the invitation, he accepted. Now he is captain in the house, but when he look to the house overview he can see: No Leader!! I am not in the house i created and cant get an invitation with any of my chars. I created the house but only my friend is in there but not me. I cant create and cant join a house. I wasted now 30k on it and still cant trade...I hope this can be fixxed...
Thank you
You and your alts were in a house called Thessalien. The house you mentioned Ithaka was empty. I managed to find you anyways and moved all of your alts into the new house. I changed Achilleus (7779) to the leader of the new house to fill the vacant slot. Further, I would request that if you want me to change things for you in the future could you please give me all of your character's ID numbers, it makes my life significantly easier, especially on the more complicated jobs that involve multiple characters and house changes.