Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mac updater
Hellooo Admins  8)

so basically i have a question in regards to using Nord invasion on a mac.
i have a mac book air, and have been playing nord invasion for id say close to 6 months, had no real big issues, occasionally crash but nothing too major. (well i do crash at least once every time playing rag, and am lucky if i don't crash while playing hard) however my issue i am wondering today is if there is an updater for Macs without using wineskin. i have downloaded the mod off steam, and did not have any problems until the halloween event came around, and i found i could not download the updater as it was designed for windows, having the smallest mac book air gigs wise, and being a photographer as a living i cannot afford to take up space with wine skin.

Was wondering if you guys had a solution or an answer for this?

Many thanks

Ark ;D
It seems we are no longer able to update our Steam Workshop due to an error.  TaleWorlds also seems to have given up on the Workshop so I don't expect it to get fixed any time soon.

We have plans to make our stand-alone updater cross platform but for now, your best option is to download the zip version and extract it to your Modules folder manually.

The second download link - under Classic: Archive - is the one you should go for.  https://nordinvasion.com/download.php

If you can't find the right folder to extract too, let me know and I'll look up the path.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...