Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shield question..
I noticed that shields have a body armor stat. Does this armor only apply to the shield's hitpoints or does having the shield on your character add to your own body armor?
It only applies to shield, the higher your shield armour rating, the less damage the shield will recieve from a hit.

Axes negate armour rating of shields however, get board shields as they have the highest shield health if you intend to go against axes.

Heater Shields have the best armour rating, so if you're concerned in best long term shield protection from arrows and blows (except from axes), this is your best choice.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Go for a round shield if you like a handicap Smile
I am also unsure if that's a cRPG or Native Multiplayer mechanic but I believe that having a shield on your back adds Shield's body armor + 10 to any projectile that hits the shield on your back.

So, if you have 40 body armor and your shield has 20 body armor and is on your back, if you get shot anywhere in the shield on your back, you'll have 70 body armor to the projectile.
Shouldn't the arrow just hit the shield? I'm pretty sure that's what happens in native.
(26-12-2011, 06:39 AM)Sir Roderick link Wrote: Shouldn't the arrow just hit the shield? I'm pretty sure that's what happens in native.

Singleplayer, not multiplayer.
the kite shield and board shield show her emblem the best XD
(26-12-2011, 11:16 AM)Borealis link Wrote: [quote author=Sir Roderick link=topic=567.msg5286#msg5286 date=1324881563]
Shouldn't the arrow just hit the shield? I'm pretty sure that's what happens in native.

Singleplayer, not multiplayer.
[/quote]

Ah, I do believe you're right. Shame really.