Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Riding With The King
Riding With The King

King_Of_Swadia was on a American server earlier, and gave out his super OP sword to all his kingsmen. I am talking one hit crush shields, one hit kill everything! GG for everyone there! Not sure what wave we got to, but at one point we were getting 90 XP per kill! Last time I saw him, he was knocking over pesants with a metal staff. Some of us were getting 170+ kills on Swadian Village, as footmen no less. Best christmas ever!
I was busy celebrating christmas instead of playing this game, give me free XP and gold since you forgot me on your christmas list since I couldn't get on!

But yeah, once Jez dropped all his stuff and left the server, Rhyden got the sword of kings, Shovelface got the lance of kings and I got the resurrection book.

You guys become happy from small things. Tongue
So true Handyman Tongue
(26-12-2011, 05:12 PM)Hande link Wrote: You guys become happy from small things. Tongue

I think people likes it when the grind is lessened!
i love it when the king of swadia is playing on the same server as i am. it makes me fight harder knowing the king is watching the battle and taking part in it himself XD
I wonder what you guys will do when King and Lord are in same server.  Tongue
Sit back and drink tea, obviously  Big Grin.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(26-12-2011, 05:12 PM)Hande link Wrote: You guys become happy from small things. Tongue

When you guys come on with gear, and probably character skills, that are unobtainable to the rest of us, what do you expect? If I had that ability, I would probably do so to make myself feel wanted, envied and talked about. When a middel aged man buys a sports car, it's called overcompensation. Small tings in one area, or bigger in others, become less noticable.
i dont think ive ever seen the lord on a server before ???