Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which of the following do you agree with
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unlimited captains and new like/dislike ability on forum
27.03%
10 27.03%
Only unlimited captains
16.22%
6 16.22%
Only new like/dislike ability on forum
2.70%
1 2.70%
Neither
24.32%
9 24.32%
Why not Zoidberg?
29.73%
11 29.73%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moar captains!!! Also like/dislike ability on forum posts. Poll
I would just like the maximum amount of captains in teamspeak and in houses to be unlimited, its not like having more captains would give a house an unfair advantage, its just a title and the ability to move people in ts and invite people to the house.

Also I think it would be beneficial if the leader in teamspeak could set others as captain. It just annoys me that darklit, bolteye, consweber, and captole are captains but only 2 can have the tag and permissions.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Sergeants can move in TS aswell.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(18-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: Sergeants can move in TS aswell.
They cannot move other seargents or captains or leaders if I remember correctly
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
(18-12-2015, 05:18 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Kanade Tachibana link=topic=50512.msg250764#msg250764 date=1450458806]
[/quote]
They can't move other sergeants or captains and captains can't move captains if I remember correctly.
Captains and leaders can move each other around which to me is completely fine.
Same as admins can't move admins.

I honestly think this is fine the way it is the only change I think is needed is to have sergeants to be allowed to move other sergeants.

Also please stop with the "+" posts it's super annoying and will probably cause some warning levels to be thrown out. Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(18-12-2015, 05:40 PM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=50512.msg250765#msg250765 date=1450459094]
[quote author=Kanade Tachibana link=topic=50512.msg250764#msg250764 date=1450458806]
[/quote]
They can't move other sergeants or captains and captains can't move captains if I remember correctly.
Same as admins can't move admins.

I honestly think this is fine the way it is the only change I think is needed is to have sergeants to be allowed to move other sergeants.

Also please stop with the "+" posts it's super annoying and will probably cause some warning levels to be thrown out. Smile
[/quote]
I don't see any reason for the cap, and captains can move captains and leaders

I like the "+" posts
(18-12-2015, 05:43 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: I don't see any reason for the cap, and captains can move captains and leaders

I like the "+" posts
Oh so let's have low quality posting all over the forum! Is it really that hard to say "I agree with this, *insert why you agree/disagree here*"?

Also changed my post to go with the captains being able to move captains.

It's a game forum, seriously. Is it not possible to just like what was said and show your support without resaying what has already been said?

I think not arguing over minimalistic things would increase post quality on the forums.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge

Maybe a thumbs up and down option could make everyone happy.
(18-12-2015, 05:47 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: It's a game forum, seriously. Is it not possible to just like what was said and show your support without resaying what has already been said?
Is it also impossible to explain your likeliness and support for something without saying "+1"?