Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Volundr Great Sword.
DWP and a map dedicated to you  ;D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Pike of Kings and Twigs, Gnezdovo Helm and Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest! Wink
Dragon Halberd Big Grin Big Grin
[img2]https://i.imgur.com/Lvmi4PX.jpg[/img2]
Aurora - 10mil
Rez tome - 5 mil
Fearsome - 5 mil
Fiendish - 10 mil
full Bear armour - 2,5 mil
Bronz arrows - 2,5 mil
Swadian hope - 3mil
mats Big Grin
================
38 million+.
I think ~36,000,000 gold is a fair valuation considering what you paid, especially since there are more out there now.
(09-10-2012, 05:18 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: I think ~36,000,000 gold is a fair valuation considering what you paid, especially since there are more out there now.

Did anyone else find VGS? If yes, who?

P.S.
My offer: Aurora + Sun Pike + Bolt Tosser + Dreaded War Pick.
(09-10-2012, 05:34 PM)Lollo link Wrote: [quote author=Huscarlton Banks link=topic=6571.msg54748#msg54748 date=1349803129]
I think ~36,000,000 gold is a fair valuation considering what you paid, especially since there are more out there now.

Did anyone else find VGS? If yes, who?

P.S.
My offer: Aurora + Sun Pike + Bolt Tosser + Dreaded War Pick.
[/quote]
Displeased Peasant got one from the scene contest iirc
There have been no drops to my knowledge, altho sources have claimed that Barristan got it from drop but also that he got it from scene contest.
@Huscarlton: There are two VGS in the entire game, and thus far, no one is looking to sell. Until the market becomes active, the price of the item is unchanged in relation to it's value back when Barristan had the only one.
Whatever the case, my own evaluation in pure gold (which is never a good indicator for legendaries) would be around 50 000 000 gold. Simply 50mil wouldnt be worth it tho, because who would sell legendaries for simple gold? That being said, legendaries for far less might well be worth it, while I'd not sell it for less than 100million gold in pure gold, which no honest player has!

I hope this thread has helped establish the item's worth Smile Up until now, no one has had any idea what this thing's worth, myself included. So, thank you for partaking in the experiment Wink and keep the offers & thoughts comming.
Given a valuation of around ~7,000,000 (Crafting cost, not market value) for the crafted items you traded, you are saying that you are valuing EK + Fiendish at 43 million.

I think that is way too high.
I wouldn't give you a thing. I'd just take it.
"And it goes a little something like this..."