Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Uncrafting
Hello I have a royal thats being sold for under its crafting value, so can I uncraft it and get the mats back so i can craft a swad res?

How does uncrafting work exactly?
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
You give person crafted item, person gives you materials needed to craft.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

cool thanks, I was just wondering if their was extra cost, or if they lost xp or something for uncrafting.
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
(01-01-2016, 08:35 PM)Defacthesouleater link Wrote: cool thanks, I was just wondering if their was extra cost, or if they lost xp or something for uncrafting.
its not uncrafting the item per se, they have the mats needed to make the item and you have the item, you trade the item for the mats and you are technically uncrafting it for yourself while the item still exists.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]