Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Like the new and updated Quest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, add it now.
36.36%
16 36.36%
No, this is still stupid.
9.09%
4 9.09%
Yes, but the requirments are too high/low.
4.55%
2 4.55%
Yes, but the rewards are too high/low.
11.36%
5 11.36%
I hate CaptOle, and his face hasn\'t changed and is still stupid.
36.36%
16 36.36%
Other. Please Specify.
0%
0 0%
The requirments and rewards are too high/low.
2.27%
1 2.27%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quest: Wrath of the Gods (Updated/New Poll)
Please note that *what* classes typically kill also matters.  I have a feeling certain classes get pretty fed off of Ranger kills more than Chosen kills Wink
(05-01-2016, 12:38 AM)Winter link Wrote:Please note that *what* classes typically kill also matters.  I have a feeling certain classes get pretty fed off of Ranger kills more than Chosen kills Wink

Absolutely right
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(05-01-2016, 12:16 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote:This is stupid.  HOW many people ONLY play shielder?  I have yet to see anyone who does. 

And what is wrong with the rich richer?  In this game to get rich you have to be trying and I see NO reason to not reward Effort.  and before you say looting legendary's.  If you are a bad trader that won't help one little bit.
That! The quest is possible to accomplish for everyone, as none only plays shielder everytime. If you shield in this event you may be an archer in the next one... And that again: to get rich in this game it takes a long long time playing and I agree there is nothing wrong in getting even richer if it's well deserved on the battlefield.
Looking to all the comments, we can say 1 thing. The quest should have more requirements and less reward to balance it more.
The quest should also be available once in a long while or only once per character. If this would be done, then this quest would
be better balanced and most players would like to see the quest. The quest is a nice idea, however, not balanced at all yet.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
In my opinion, the number of bots required should be higher for the lower wave bots than the high wave bots, not the way it is now.

Ex.
600 Trickster
500 Jotne
400 Thors Chosen
300 Odins Chosen
(05-01-2016, 10:47 AM)Winter link Wrote:In my opinion, the number of bots required should be higher for the lower wave bots than the high wave bots, not the way it is now.

Ex.
600 Trickster
500 Jotne
400 Thors Chosen
300 Odins Chosen

The reason I changed the amount of kills to what they are now is because I based it off of the frequency/difficulty of each bot.
For example, the Jotnes have the highest requirement because they appear waves 14, 15, 17,and 19 and one of those waves is entirely Jotnes for that matter.

The rest of the bots I have in an increasing order of difficulty and number respectively. The reason for this is to make the quest a lot more difficult.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

600 Trickster well that like about 40+ rag runs. In one rag run i can get about 100k so ye i'm still with Quests having to small of a award atm including this one.

My agreement for all Quests for being a better award is people that get the top kills i think deserve getting more than a "Afk" stand in one place Rg,Pc and if you still say no what are you doing just standing there a good cade can do your job.

I would like to see a Quests with healer not sure how that would work but yea.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(05-01-2016, 11:56 AM)Woody link Wrote:I would like to see a Quests with healer not sure how that would work but yea.
Ask and you shall receive.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

(05-01-2016, 11:40 AM)CaptOle link Wrote:The rest of the bots I have in an increasing order of difficulty and number respectively. The reason for this is to make the quest a lot more difficult.

I understood this from your initial post, I just disagree.  If it really needs to be that difficult, the numbers can start at 1000.  The point is that the bots that are easier to get to should have higher numbers than the more difficult ones in later waves.  For example, you aren't going to have it be kill 50 x Thors Chosen and kill 500 x Odin just to make it more difficult.  That makes the easier one to achieve a superfluous addition to the quest.

Here are some examples of what I mean:
20 x Nord Repeaterman (0 / 20)
5 x Dvergar Ballistaman (5 / 5)
20 x Mercenary Ballistaman (20 / 20)
20 x Mercenary Repeaterman (20 / 20)
Note that the much rarer and more difficult Ragnarok spawn has a lower number than the rest, and the rare Normal mode spawn is equal to the common Hard mode spawns due to said rarity.

2500 x Nord Peasant (436 / 2500)
750 x Nord Intruder (24 / 750)
1000 x Nord Serf (130 / 1000)

2500 x Nord Veteran Pikeman (1047 / 2500)
1000 x Varangian Guard (533 / 1000)
750 x Nord Veteran Shock Trooper (182 / 750)

It just follows the normal questing format of most games in general to have the more common weaker bots be in higher numbers than the rarer stronger ones.
I understand what you are saying and I kind of agree. Adjusting the quest to specifically the rarity and difficulty without inflating the difficulty I would place the bots at:
600 Jotnes
500 Tricksters
400 Thors Chosen
350 odins chosen

Please say if you agree with these numbers of if there should be any changes.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)